chapter 8

I took a hot shower after roman left. I was still a little shocked after he told me what he did for work but I wasn't gonna give up on him just like that I was here to stay not to run away like a coward. 

When I was done with my shower I dried myself and walked into Romans room. I was putting back on my clothes when i heard glass shatter. I quietly walked to the Stairs and saw 4 men in all black with ski mask walking around the house I quickly ran back to the room and locked the door And started looking for my phone but I couldn't find it I looked everywhere but still couldn't find it I started to panic. I looked everywhere in the room for something to help me and I saw the window I ran to it and tried to open it but the stupid thing wouldn't open I let out a heavy sigh and I think one of the men downstairs heard me because I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"shit" I whispered. Before I could run to the bathroom the door was kicked open and I was ruffly pulled back by my hair "you trying to run from me" 1 of the men asked "take her to the car" one of the men came to me and Carried me to the car he opened the trunk and forcefully pushed me inside.

After what seemed like hours the trunk was finally opened and I was pulled out and escorted into a ugly ass building that looked abandoned. The man that was holding me let go and walked away. When he was gone a door i didn't notice before opened a tall brunette walked in she was pretty not gonna lie but she looked stuck up. She kneeled down to my level and spoke "did you have your fun with roman honey" she asked "what does that have to do with this" I asked

"it has to do with you being with whats mine do you think he really cares for you I bet he told you he loves you he wants you to have his baby's all that sweet stuff he doesn't fucking care for you he's my man he always has been I love him more than everyone on this world and you you bitch just Walked into our life and fucked everything up" she spat in my face. I was heated right now how can she blame me for her fucked up life. 

"that's not my fault" i said and she started laughing she walked up to this table and took out a gun "it is your fault" and with that she shot me twice once in the shoulder and once in the chest after that my body went numb and I fell to the floor I gasped for air but it had no use only blood came out my mouth and my eyes slowly closed and darkness embraced me. 

Romans pov 

I was going crazy right now Jordan was. Nowhere to be found and nobody knew anything i went to her mothers house and she didn't see her too and so did her friend "what the fuck is this I want you to bring me real information not nonsense you hear me" I yelled at one of my men. "Baby calm down we will Find her ok" my mother said trying to calm me down but all I really wanted right now was Jordan 

i know its a really short chapter but i just wanted to give you guys something next time i will make a longer one please comment&vote XO jenny t