chapter 10

I opened my eyes and realized that it was morning time. I turned and looked at the time. 10:09. I suddenly realized that I was not in my room nor Romans room and I wasn't wearing my clothes. I quickly looked around and saw my mom and senerenea laying next to me on the bed. I removed all the wires and tried to stand up but I fell face first on the floor and felt a horrible pain in my chest. When I looked down I saw blood on my gown and the machine next to me started beeping real loud causing me to cover my ears. 

"ooh baby sit up you should stay in bed senerenea go get the nurse" my mom yelled. She picked me up and put me back in bed. I just looked at her weirdly I didn't understand why i was in the hospital everything was misty when I tried to remember. 

"ah miss Clark I see your awake now you should really stay in the bed with your condition so let me put these wires back in you and clean up your blood" after he was done him and my mother went outside to talk. "you scared me to death I thought you were going to die" I saw the tears fall down senerenea's face I felt bad now for shocking everybody and for putting my life in danger.

"I'm sorry" I cried senerenea stood up and hugged me "it's OK your OK now" after she said that the door opened a giant teddy bear with a unfamiliar guy walked in. "hey I bought you a bear" a huge smile crept on my face and I reached out for the bear "gimme gimme" I chanted.

"how are you feeling" he asked "horrible and may I ask who you are"? He smiled again showing his pearly whites "I'm Joshua I found you when you were wounded and unconscious" i didn't realize he was so close until we were face to face and he was holding my hand " I slowly removed my hand out of his and put them back on my lap. I think he noticed and moved back. 

I hope you get better soon" he said I nodded and started getting nervous. I couldn't lie and say he was ugly but I'm with roman I like roman that sentence replayed in my head a 1000 times.

Someone cleared their throat. I looked at the door and my mom was standing there "baby we need to talk and handsome thank you so much for finding her" she said hugging him "no problem" he said hugging her back and looking at me and my stupid ass started blushing causing him to smile "well I should go now do you mind if I visit you tomorrow again" he asked "uhm yeah sure" he walked up and kissed me on the cheek "bye beautiful" he said winking at me and walked out the room. And I can use someone to cheer me up cause I don't see roman anywhere. And I think I'm doubting our relationship but I shouldn't or should I? 

I was so in my own thoughts I didn't even hear what my mother said "Jordan JORDAN are you listing?" she asked "yes ma" 

"baby I need to tell you something Ok but don't get angry" I looked at her funny and told her to continue 

"baby your pregnant"

after that sentence I think my hearth stopped and I started crying I know telling roman I couldn't wait to have his kids was gonna backfire on me I meant when I'm like 22 not 17 I'm not ready to take care of a kid, which 17 year old is.

"where's roman" I asked my mother "I don't know honey he said he needed to take care of something but I called him that your up he's on his way" I nodded and just laid there thinking of what my life is now 

From getting shot to being pregnant with the drug lords child.

here's a other chapter plus a picture of Joshua  comment&vote XO</pre>