15"

Omniscient

The flight landed almost a hour ago and it didn't take long for everyone to find the hotel and get moving.

Everyone checked into their rooms and wanted to rest for a whole before actually going out. Luckily, with Ryder's connects she was able to get everyone their own luxury suite. Each suite consisted of a master bedroom a full bathroom to go along with it. A large kitchen with a mini fridge in the bedrooms. Each living room had a large flat screen t.v. hanging on the wall and all white couches with clean to perfection floors.

Ryder laid across her bed and rubbed her stomach. She was a little hungry but that could wait. She had a very important phone call that needed to be made.

She smiled when the person she wanted to answer say hello

~

Aubrey and Jamal had just touched down in Miami. They came from Atlanta because they wanted to check out the new strip joint that had just opened down in Miami. It was to their surprise when they found out that, Derrick, their homeboy was also in town for a few days. It was going to be just like old times. Catching up, smoking, drinking, and more.

" Nigga don't fall in love with no stripper. You know how you get " Jamal warned Aubrey

Aubrey waved Jamal off. He wasn't trying to hear all that. He wanted to have fun it was trip.

" I ain't never fell in love with nothing that couldn't be mine " Aubrey reassured his friend

Lovelynn and Kaylynn walked up to the front desk and gave the lady behind the desk their names. That's when Aubrey turned around.

Kaylynn he thought. No it couldn't be. He turned around and it was exactly who he didn't want it to be. There she was. The girl that had left him leaving him broken after so many years. He reminded himself that he hated her. He shrugged off the feeling and followed Jamal to elevator.

" You good bruh " Jamal asked him

Aubrey nodded and chuckled " I told yo ass. I'm done with that kind of shit "

~

" I'm ready to go fuck some shit up " Benzie said to Rashad coming in Rashad's room

Rashad pulled his phone to call Ryder and see what she was going to do. He didn't know if the girls were going to do something and then meet back up with them later or if they all were going to head out as a unit.

" Hello " Karin answered Ryder's phone

Rashad knew it was Karin's voice and he changed his thoughts real quick.

" Where you at ? Why you answering Ryder's phone ? " He questioned her back to back

Ryder did tell Karin to answer the phone because she was in the bathroom but Rashad didn't have to know that

" Me , Ryder, and Alezaa about to go do some shopping why ? "

Rashad looked back at Benzie who was looking down in his phone.

" Come see me " He told her

Karin couldn't. It was something telling her not to give in to him and plus she didn't want to do this to Ryder anymore. Ryder was a true friend and Karin was done with Rashad.

" No "

That one word stung Rashad. He couldn't believe that she had said No to him. She never told him no and Rashad had never been told no by any woman.

" What you mean no ?"

" You heard me Rashad. I'm done and you know its wrong " She stated

" Ka-