23"

ALEZAA FLASHBACK

Omniscient

Alezaa woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She looked at the time and jumped out of bed.

She had to find something to wear, do her hair, then go eat breakfast. After taking a shower she ran into the kitchen and grabbed her plate from her mom.

" Thanks ma " She said kissing her mother cheek

She nodded as her mom fixed her plate. Her mom sat down and Alezaa started eating really fast.

" Slow down girl " her mom chuckled

Alezaa shook her head " Got to go " She said with a mouthful

Alezaa and her mother were close. Being that her father had passed away when she was seven years old. He was in the war and due to him becoming depressed and home sick they got news that he had took his life. He left a note that told Alezaa he would always love her but he couldn't come home with visions he was having and he was too depressed. He didn't want to take it out on his family.

Alezaa heard a honk and looked up " Gotta go " She kissed her mother on the cheek and got up

As she ran out the door she grabbed her book bag on the way out. She ran pass Tezz into Benzie's car. She sat in the middle while Tezz got back in and sat on the passengers side. Benzie leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

" Ewww y'all need to chill with that shit " Tezz groaned

" Nigga yo ass can walk " Benzie told him

Tezz laughed because he knew Benzie was not about to kick him out this car for nothing.

" Hey y'all " Alezaa greeted everyone who was in the car

" Hey Z " They said calling her nick name

She looked back and saw Cortez sitting behind Tezz while Karin was next to him. Derrick sat behind Benzie.

Benzie pulled up to school and everyone got out.

" Aye, don't be late either because I will leave a motherfucker " He told them

They all waved him off because Benzie wasn't leaving nobody. He grabbed Alezaa before she could walk off and wrapped his arms around her.

" I missed you " He whispered in her ear

She giggled and turned around to face him " I have to get to class " She told him

" It's 6 a.m." He said

School didn't start until 8 and Benzie had intentionally got here early.

He kissed her neck and ran his hand up under her shirt " Benz , baby not here " She said in his ear

Alezaa was a freshman while Benzie was a senior. Benzie believed in his mind that she was the one for him. Alezaa had caught feelings for Benzie and she always tried to look out for him even though she was younger.

" You said you was ready " He said

Alezaa didn't know if she was ready. Karin being her best friend had already had sex with Cortez. She said it was good.