5 -not edited

I do not own the twilight saga or any of the songs I use in this chapter or the graduation speech
There are a lot of song lyrics so feel free to skip them if you want :]
Also the graduation party Alice throws is going to be the next night.

Not edited so sorry if there are mistakes

I always thought my father would be at my high school graduation. My mother and Phil are here. She insisted on staying for another week after the funeral so she leaves after this.

Good, the farther away from me the better. That's the best way to keep them safe. I already lost my dad. I cant lose them too. No matter how much I don't like her sometimes, she's still my mom.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case... princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." We all clap after Jessica's speech and they start calling names.

".......Isabella Swan." I hear Jacob and Phil clapping loudly as I shake the mans hand.

After we take the picture we get our real diplomas. After that I left with my mom to go to lunch.

We sit down and order.

"Mom, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm seeing someone." A familiar grin lights up her face.

"Who is it? Did I meet them? What are they like?" She rushes out.

"Her name is Rosalie. Yes, you met her and she's amazing." My cheeks heat up and I shrink back in my chair waiting for her to react.

"Does she treat you right?" She asks.

"Absolutely." I nod firmly.

"Then I approve. That's all that matters to me, Bells." She smiles. "Now, I want you to bring her with you to the airport so I can meet her properly."

"Okay." I agree.

"I never liked that Edward boy. I always had this feeling that he would hurt you." She shakes her head.

"Well, you were right." I force a smile and twirl the straw around my glass.

"Now, Rosalie is the blonde one right?" She asks.

"Yes."

"What is she like?"

"She's amazing. She's not controlling like he was. She listens to what I want. Mom, she's it for me. I know this sounds like its too soon but I'm so in love with her it's crazy." I bite the side of my bottom lip to stop myself from grinning. She doesn't bother hiding her grin as she stands up to hug me.

Our hug was interrupted by the waiter who clears his throat before placing our food on the table and leaving. We eat and talk until it's time to pick up Phil and drive to the airport. Rosalie and I follow their rental car in my truck.