~59~

Otro día mas, un día mas en el que tengo que ver a Nathan sin ni siquiera poder hablarle bien o regalarle un abrazo o una mirada.

Acabamos de entrar del descanso y estoy con Nathan, hablando normal cuando de repente Daniel me abraza por la espalda e intenta darme un beso en el cachete pero logro quitarme antes de que logre dármelo.

Nathan queda aterrado ante lo que acaba ocurrir y me agarra de un brazo.

- Adelante Daniel, es toda tuya- dijo mientras me empujaba hacia Daniel.

Quedo en shock nose que decir, solo siento como una parte de mi corazón se destroza al escuchar las palabras que salieron de Nathan.

Llega el profesor de física, y nos tenemos que ubicar, pero yo solo puedo pensar en lo que acaba de suceder hace unos momentos.

Me siento en mi puesto y comienzo a sentir un dolor en mi corazón indescriptible, recuesto mi cabeza sobre mi pupitre y recuerdo una canción....

Flashback...

-Nathan, quiero que escuches esta canción, se llama All of me, te la dedico.

Comienzo a buscarla en mi teléfono y la pongo, empieza a sonar la melodía.

What would I do without your smart mouth.

Drawing me in, and you are kicking me out. You got my head spining, no kidding, I can't pin you down, what's going on in that beautiful mind.

I am in your magical, mistery ride, and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but i'll be alright.

My head is under water but, I'm breathing fine, your crazy and I'am out of my mind.

Cause all of me, loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my ending and my begginning
Even when I lose I'm winning.

Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you, of you.

How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying, you're beautiful too.

The world is beating you down, I'am around throught every mood.

You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction my rhythm and blues.

I can't stop singing, it's ringing my head for you.

My head is under water but I'm breathing fine, your crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cause all of me, loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my ending and my begginning
Even when I lose I'm winning.

Cause I give you all of me, and you give me all of you, of you.

Oh give me all of you oh.

Cards on the table we're both showing hearts, risking it all thought it's hard.

Cause all of me, loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections