when we are on the way to jungkook's house, my mother and i's home for two weeks, she asks me about me as if he's now suddenly placed all the stars in the sky.

"he's great, isn't he?" my mother says, her smile equal to the brightness of the moon. after my father left, none of this happiness ever existed. and knowing that this happiness was because of me, i couldn't help but blabber on about his "greatness" to my mother.

"i can't wait to marry him too." i continue, when the driver says there are approximately five minutes to go.

"i can't wait either, after that precious moment i won't even know what i will do with the excessive amount of happiness i will have." and with that, i agree on letting jungkook try again, to make this work, for not only me but for my mother too.

"i love you, ma."

"i love you too, more than you'll ever know."

— — —

"rooming with jungkook?" my mouth hangs agape but my mum quickly pushes it back up softly.

"yes, it's the fourth room on the right." one of his butlers says, taking my luggage in his hands and guiding me along the hall. i turn around to watch my mother stand there with the biggest and most beautiful smile i have ever seen, excitement glowing in her eyes just for me.

i will do this for her.

when the butler knocks on the door, jungkook lazily opens up, dressed in a large white shirt with grey sweatpants.

"jeon jungkook, rose nari has arrived." the butler speaks formally with a very plain and bored voice. "let's get you set up, shall we?" he says to me with a hint of sweetness in his voice.

"no, it's okay. i have got this. thanks bro." jungkook says, patting the butler "bro" on the shoulder and taking the luggage from his hands.

"you ready to have the best nights of your life?" jungkook winks when the butler exceeds down the hallway.

i push the door wider aside to make space to enter his huge bedroom which reveals almost nothing about his personality.

white walls, a very neat bed with royal blue sheets and a little living space. there were three doors in his bedroom, one that must lead to his wardrobe, another to his bathroom and the last, i am not so sure.

"i set up a space for you in my wardrobe, let's get you sorted, yes?" he says sweetly, pulling my suitcase along his marble heated floors. i don't say anything, i just follow him widely behind.