Chapter V: Reunion

"How bad is it?" Finn asked as he searches for the hariss wrench.

"If we want to live, not good." Rey replied,

"They're hunting for us now." Finn informed, as Finn begins searching for the wrench Rey told him to search for, who was fixing the busted pipe. Jacen was keeping watch over her incase something went wrong.

"Finn's right, we need to get out of the system, asap!" Said Jacen.

"BB-8 said the location of the resistance base is"need to know." If I'm taking you there I need to know!" Rey demanded.

"This?" Finn asked as he finally found the wrench that Rey needed. He then tossed the wrench to Jacen who immediately gives it to Rey. Finn then crawls to BB-8, Jacen then crawled towards the both to see what's going on.

"You're gotta tell me where your base is." Finn whispered quietly, as if he doesn't want Rey to know something. BB-8 chirped quietly. "I don't speak that...do you know what he's saying?" Finn quietly asked Jacen.

"I can only speak a few languages, this ain't one of them." Jacen replied.

"Now you tell me?" Finn shouted quietly. "Look Jacen, between you and me, I'm not with the resistance okay?" Finn revealed quietly. Jacen's eyes widened in a shocked, yet angry expression. BB-8 had the most shocked expression as he quietly chirps anxiously. "I'm just trying to get away from the first order. But if you tell us where the base is...I'll get you there first. Deal?" Finn whispered quietly so Rey couldn't hear them.

"Why couldn't you tell us that in the first place?!" Jacen whispered angrily, as BB-8 chirped in agreement.

"Droid please!" Finn shouted at BB-8 quietly. "Just help me out ok?" He whispered again as Rey pops back up from the generator.

"What are you two talking about?" Rey asked, as both Jacen and Finn silently look at each other.

"Nothing." They both said at the same time, leaving Rey with a suspicious glance, which shortly changes when she turns her focus to the pipes.

"I need the Pilex Driver, hurry!" Rey demanded, as they both start looking for what Rey asked for. Jacen then tossed it to Rey, then she turns to BB-8. "So where's your base?" She asked the droid.

"Go on BB8 tell her." Finn said to the droid as it turns his head to Rey, then to Finn, then back to Rey, then to Finn again. "Please..." Finn whispered anxiously, as the droid finally chirped the location.

"The Illeenium system." Rey translated.

"Yes! The Illeenium system! That's the one! Get us there as fast as you can!" Finn demanded as he gives a thumbs up to BB-8, who also gives a thumbs up with a lighter. Jacen already has Finn's trust, so he knows must not tell Rey his secret, but at least his secret isn't as big as his.

"I'll drop the two of you at Ponemah Terminal." Rey informed. "I need the bonding tape hurry!" She then demanded.

"What about us?" Jacen asked.

"We gotta go back to Jakku." Rey replied.

"Excuse me?" Jacen shouted in shock.

("Back to Ja-  Why does everyone want to go back to Jakku?!" Finn questioned angrily, Jacen was thinking the exact same thing.)

Finn grabs one of the many rolls of tape, wondering this was what Rey was looking for.

"It's not that one." She informed, then Finn picked up another piece of tape. No! The one I'm pointing too." Rey shouted as Jacen decided to help out Finn, as they both picked up many pieces of tape. "No. NO! NO!" Rey shouted repeatedly as the both of them kept searching for the right one. Then she started shouting angrily as BB-8 helps them by finally picking the right one. ("If we don't patch it up, the propulsion tank will overflow and flood the ship with poisonous gas!" Rey yelled.) Jacen picks it up and hands it to Finn as Rey kept yelling. Finn then tossed the binary tape to Rey. Jacen then crawled back to his original position.