Tears and injustice

Fear struck through Quinn's body. She froze completely and her horse  stopped. Renne turned around and looked at Quinn before Levi's sharp demanding voice could be heard. "Renee! Get up here shithead!" Renee took a final glance at Quinn and rode to the front leaving Quinn behind. Why does everyone I care about keep leaving me? Why do I deserve this toture? Quinn thought. She sat there until she saw it. I huge hand with almost no skin swept across the forest. Then a whole squad pushed Eren foward begging him to get to safety. It all flashes before Quinn's eyes. "Get out the way!" Quinn heard before a soldier pushed her into the side trees. Her head was fuzzy but she could faintly see a gigantic foot crushed the soldier who saved her. She had fallen off of her horse and couldn't find it. The squad was getting more and more out of Quinn's reach. She was too frozen to move by her squad. She was abandoned and left there Fear struck through Quinn's body. She froze completely and her hoarse stopped. Renne turned around and looked at Quinn before Levi's sharper demanding voice could be heard. "Renee! Get up here shithead!" Renee looked ahead and rode to the front leaving Quinn behind. (Why does everyone keep leaving me?" Why do I deserve this toture?) Quinn thought. She sat there until she saw it. I huge hand with almost no skin swept across the forest. Then a whole squad pushed eren foward begging him to get to safety. It all flashes before Quinn's eyes. "Get out the way!" Quinn heard before a soldier pushed her into the side trees. Her head was fuzzy but she could faintly see a gigantic foot crushed the soldier who saved her. She had fallen off of her horse and couldn't find it. The squad was getting more and more out of Quinn's reach. She was too frozen to catch up to her squad. She was abandoned and left there to rot. Her eyes were blurry and her mind wouldn't seem to process anything. She then heard loud  ground shaking footsteps and saw a large bony body about 10 meters high and had a  smiley look like it had no care whatsoever. Quinn smiled for she knew the whole world seemed against her. She then fealt a tight grip around her midsection as the beast lifted her high into the air. Her head fell back and she couldn't says anything. Her throat was dry and no words came out so all she did was sit there as she was dangled about a gigantic mouth. "Quinn! Quinn! Quinn!" She heard in the distance. Then it was like a flash. Piper swept in and slashed at the Titans neck and it fell to the ground while Quinn landed in the soft fatty big hands. The next thing Quinn remembered was her waking up in a carriage with excruciating pain. Her left shoulder had a torn part and her head felt like a hundreds of needles were stuck in there. She shot up and Krista was at her side. "Hey Quinn! How are you doing?" She beemed. "G-good." Quinn lied. "Great! Well we are in a pinch and need you to help us right away!" She explained beckoning to Quinn's horse. Quinn grunted as she got up and transitioned to her horse. Kristia handed Quinn a canteen of water and she drank it all. "Hey, pipers up there. I thought you would like to know." Kristia told Quinn. "She would have been here at the carriage but Levi wanted her up dealing with the mess." She added. Quinn looked down guilty of how she's been treating Piper and how she had saved Quinn but then she remembered how Piper had left her there. She followed Kristia to the so called "incident". When Quinn found everyone Petra, erd, and ouro were fighting the female. Piper looked back and was suprised to see Quinn. She gave her a weak smile before it all happened. Piper took off on 3D maneuvering gear and went towards the female Titan. Quinn let out a sharp shriek as she watched her friend fight. The female Titan violently stomped Petra into a tree. One by one try all were dead except for Piper. Piper tightened her grip on her swords and clenched her teeth harder as she faced the female Titan. Piper swooped in for the Titans neck and the blade and Titans neck collided. Then the sword broke into peices. "What!" Piper shrieked as she stood of the Titans neck. The female Titan smirked the most evil grin and reached for Piper. She held her by the head and crushed it between her fingers and the corpse fell to the ground. The Titan then ran away. Quinn ran to the corpse speechless. She then looked up and knew she had to kill the Titan. Rage flooded her as she ran after the Titan but Krista held her back. "We don't need another death so please stop!" She pleaded. Quinn fell to the ground crying as tears fell on the wings of freedom symbol. Where was Levi during this? Why wasn't he there to help? This wouldn't have happened if he was here! Rage replaced sadness. Levi just swung by and saw his dead comrades. "What a shame." He blankly said as he preformed a side look. Quinn ran towards him and pushed him onto the ground. Levi grabbed Quinn's waist and arms as she desperately tried to cause him pain. He looked bored with her. "You killed Piper! She's dead cause of you!" She screeched as she flailed around. Levi tightened his grip. "Look I understand you are mad at me. You have every right to be. I was in the same situation and I know how it feels and I'm incredibly sorry. I keep making the wrong decisions but we have to pull ourselves up becuase we are strong. We are the survey corpses." Quinn stopped flailing and Levi let go. She sunk to the ground and sobbed. She sobbed for an awful long time with Levi squatting down beside her. "We need to go." He said as he helped Quinn up. She tossed her head up and down and took pipers corpse to one of the carriages. Her part of the squad didn't know what happened to eren but she saw him on the way back to the walls. When they returned the townsfolk were yelling at them while frantic parents had to find out if there child had came back safe. "Quinn!" A voice said coming from behind her. She turned around and saw pipers aunt and Quinn's caretaker with her little sister Riley tagging along behind her. The aunt hugged Quinn. "I'm so glad you made it back safe. Where's Piper?" She asked looking around. A tear rolled down Quinn's cheek as she handed her the dead lifeless body. The aunt nodded as tears flowed down her face. "Ok" she nods. Riley started balling and the aunt had to take her away. The survey corpse went back to headquarters. That night the dining room fealt so empty than before. There was rows of tables full of soldiers but now only three tables remain. No one talked. Quinn went straight to bed leaving her dinner untouched. The night was quiet. For now Quinn had an empty room all to herself until Erwin could find a replacement roommate. She stared at the ceiling from the tops bunk which used to be pipers. She remembered them doing Rock Paper Scissors for it. For hours she sat there. Kristia came in to say sorry and gave her a bread roll but she brushed it off. Krista sighed and left. Quinn eventually grew tired and cried herself to sleep.