Buddy (CH10)

LUKE'S P.O.V - 7:02am

Lauren parked Porsha behind the cliffs edge. I lead her down to the hidden rocks and I opened up the passage. I saw her face light up when the passage opened up and the blue lights lit up the stone stairway down, it warmed my heart.

She started walking down the stairway and I closed the rock passage after us. "I hope Ryan didnt make the breakfast today." I said. "Aw same. I'm starving actually now that you mention it. I could go for one of my toasted egg sandwiches right now. Oh yes!" Lauren said as she patted her stomach. "I think I could go for one of your sandwiches." I smiled. "I could teach you how to make one. Or we could cook together or whatever.." She trailed off. Hunter and Nickitta got bored of us so they ran down ahead and I could already hear the girls squealing.

"That'd be good." I said. "Here, let me take your bags." I offered as I just noticed she had been carrying three bags. "Oh, thanks." She said as she handed me two.

"So yeah, we should anyways." Lauren continued. I smiled at her and nodded.

"AHH! LAUREEENN!" All the girls shouted when we reached the bottom of the stairs. They all ran up to her and hugged her. I took her bags and went into the room she would be staying in for the night. I could hear them all chattering away excitedly.

I turned on the lights to this room. There were a few bookshelves and some paintings and some fairy lights around the black headboard of the bed that I think actually Stuart decorated with Cara.

I placed Laurens bags on her bed. Those earlier events were now starting to stress me out. I was so worried about Lauren I didnt even realize.. they know I'm in Athens.

KAYLA'S P.O.V - ATHENS, GREECE - 7:08am

"You're soaking! Let me get you a towel." Stuart exclaimed as he skidded around the corner and into the bathroom. "How you feeling?" I asked Lauren, remembering earlier events. "Okay." Lauren answered. I nodded awkwardly. "Oh, can you make us breakfast? None of us can cook. Well Luke used to be able to, but he just stopped all of a sudden. Please feed us." I chuckled.

"Really? Luke used to be the chef?" Lauren giggled and shook her head. "Heh, yeah can you believe it?" I snickered as I made a 'can you believe it' face. She smiled at me as Luke came out of Laurens bedroom. Darn, she got the best room!

"Did anyone make breakfast?" Luke asked me. I was still shocked. This is the longest he hasnt screamed at me or any of us. "Um well no but we can start-" I started but he shook his head and looked at Lauren. Lauren had a knowing face on which gave me the shivers so I walked into the other room into some of the others. Hunter and Nickitta were also back here and I dodged them as best I could.

I feared dogs so much. I leaped onto the couch on top of Ryan. "Whats up with you?" Ryan asked me and he held me close as I lay on his chest. "Yeah, you jitter bug you." Stuart giggled from across the way on the other couch. "Ye know how I feel about dogs. And those are fecking Alsatians." I said. Ryan rubbed my back. "These are trained dogs. Lauren trained them so they attack on her call." Ryan reassured me. I nodded as I cuddled into his chest.

CARA's P.O.V - GREECE, ATHENS - 7:18am

"Stay still Daniel, stay still." I said as I patched up Daniel's wound on his torso by his bellybutton. He sucked in air through his teeth as he clenched his shirt on the ground in pain. I myself, was very squeamish but he requested for me to do it for him as he fully denied he was not going to a doctor. We would probably also be asked questions about the bullet.

"Easy easy, easy." I said as I started to finish up. His chest was heaving up and down and he was breathing very heavily. I got the job done and sat back looking all proud with myself. I probably saved his life heh, no big deal. I smiled and gave myself a pat on the shoulder.