chapter 3 - Passive Aggressive Posture

Jack broke the kiss and said, I want you. Mark said, when do you want me? Jack leans into Marks ear and says in his most sexual voice possible, I want you now. Jack looks into Marks eyes and smirks. Mark looks Jack up and down with hunger in his eyes. Mark couldn't stand it anymore, He smashed his lips up against Jacks. Jack moaned and opened his mouth. Mark stuck his tongue in Jacks mouth. Mark sucked on Jacks tongue earning several moans from Jack. Mark worked his way onto Jacks neck, kissing and sucking, leaving a mark on his neck. Mark worked down to his v line and made his way to Jacks member. He was only half hard. Mark looked back up at Jack. Jack mimicked Mark and said, come on now, it don't bite, and smiled. Mark smiled at Jack and took him in whole. Jack was surprised at how much he could handle. Jack grabbed Marks hair and pushed him up and down. Mark could feel Jack hitting the back of his throat. Jack moaned loudly as he came in Marks mouth. Mark swallowed and looked up at Jack. Mark had cum dripping from the corner of his mouth. Jack wiped it of and stuck his thumb in front of Marks face. Mark licked Jacks thumb. Jack smiled at Mark. Mark grabbed Jack and flipped him onto his stomach. Mark grabbed Jacks hair and pushed his face onto the bed, leaned over, and whispered in his ear, my turn to be incharge. Jack smiled back at him as Mark grabbed the lube. Jack was scared and excited at the same time. He was scared for his life as he never tried it with anyone as big as Mark, let alone seen anyone as big as Mark. Mark lubed up his hands and applied it to his stone hard member.