Chapter Three

Okay, three things before you read the chapter. Please don't skip this!

One; The song that Michael sings in this chapter is originally written by Calum, I know that. But for the sake of this song, I needed it from Michael. Sorry if this annoys anyone.

Two; There is a very sexual, detailed section in this chapter. If you do not like gay smut, then don't bother reading this, or the rest of the fanfic. Because it will happen a lot.

Three; Do yous want me to carry on doing it from third person's point of view and would you like me to alternate from Ashton's POV to Michael's etc? 

Please comment, vote, share etc. Follow my twitter, @LeahMannell

~~~

Chapter Three

Once he was finally calmed down, Michael walked downstairs. Grabbing his guitar, he sat under the back patio on the step. Strumming his fingers over the chords and pressing his fingers on the neck of the guitar, the music flowed freely. His eyelids began to close as he opened his mouth. His words came out delicately, before he knew it, he was singing the song he wrote yesterday.

‘Cause I feel so damn lost

And it comes with a cost of being alone.

Everything  is falling down

We’re suffering, helpless thoughts and

Out we sing, prayers go to the sky.”

Silence was all that was surrounding Michael’s music, Luke and Calum sat around him quietly. Beckoning Leah, Shanaya and Ashton over, they joined the circle that was formed.

Michael continued singing his song, oblivious to his audience. He heard a barely audible giggle across from him and his eyes shot open. Greeted by electric blue eyes that belonged to Leah, he took in the fact that everyone had been listening to his song. A slight tint of pink shaded his cheeks as he ran a hand through his green fringe. “So, I wrote a new song.” He laughed, directing his statement to Luke, who grinned in return. “It’s great.”

The day droned on and finally, everyone went to their homes. Ashton watched from his bedroom window as Michael walked down the street and his head hanging. He couldn’t help but wonder if he was gay, or bisexual even. Whatever the chances were, Ashton knew he wanted to get to know this pale boy. Letting out a sigh, he closed the curtain and walked to his bed. Falling backwards onto it, he felt the familiar comfort of his blankets engulfing him. He closed his eyes, picturing Michael. His body wasn’t toned like the rest of them in the band, but he didn’t seem to care. He is pale skin contrasted against his faded brunette hair and green fringe. His green eyes surrounded by short, thick lashes. Thinking of the flawless feature, he fell into a deep sleep. A smirk still plastered his face as an eventful dream overcame the darkness behind his eyes.

~~

With his body pressed against the wall, Michael leaned his head back. His mouth wide open, allowing a loud moan vibrate deep in his throat. Lips kissed from behind his left ear trailing down to the nape of his neck. A jolt of excitement surrounded his body. The elder boy smirked, knowing he had found the sensitive spot. Circling the space with the tip of his tongue, he nibbled on the skin seductively. Closing his lips around the spot, he sucked hard, a bruise already starting to occur.

Letting Michael down from his place on the wall, the curly haired boy gripped his wrist. Leading him to the bed, he pushed Michael so he was laying on his back. Discarding his top, he noticed the green-fringed boy bit his lip hard. A groan escaped Michael’s lips as the boy ripped his top in half. “A-Ashton.” His voice hitched as his breath became unsteady. With their topless torso’s pressed together, their lips collided. Moving in sync in a messy passion, Ashton grinded his lower abdomen against the younger boys crouch.

“F-F-Fuck-k-k.” A low groan sounded from Michael’s throat as the friction became harder. Still wearing jeans, their throbbing members screamed to escape the tight space. But Ashton preferred to make him squirm beneath him. He wanted Michael to beg for this. Beg for the need and want of Ashton inside of him. Pulling away from the kiss, a spark twinkled in his hazel eyes as a devilish grin covered his face. Leaning down he kissed the corner of Michael’s lips, then up his cheek bones. Letting the tip of his tongue slightly trail down his jawline, nibbling on his collarbone he made is way down to his pelvic area.

His long fingers player with the hem of his jeans, giving in to the game; he took them off quickly. But decided to keep the briefs on because he liked to be a tease. Placing his palm onto the hard bulge, Michael instantly pushed up into his touch. Gripping the blankets around him, his back arched. “Ashton.” He muttered, longing for his warm hand to touch his erection. His back arched as a slight chuckle sounded from Ashton’s smirk. His fingers gripped the hem of his underwear, pulling them down about half a centimeter. He leaned down and allowed his tongue to trace his barely visible V-line, then his hip bones. Lastly, he placed a kiss right above his bulge.

~~
A crash sounded loudly through the two story house, Ashton shot up from his bed. “It’s fine, sorry Ash! Just dropped a plate.” His sister yelled from down stairs. He sigh of relief escaped him as he laid back in bed. With his hands under his head, he grinned as he looked at the ceiling. He rather enjoyed that dream, looking down at his lower body; he knew he definitely did. He bit his lip tightly as he decided whether or not to finish himself. Realizing how stupid he was for even considering not doing it, he jumped to his feet. Walking over to his joint personal bathroom, he locked the door just in case. He discarded the tight underwear and noticed just how aroused he was.

Turning on the shower, the bathroom soon steamed up. Not wasting time, he jumped in and instantly placed a hand in front of him against the wall. His other hand grabbed his erected penis, his thumb toying with the tip. Pumping up and down, he closed his eyes tightly and thought back to the dream. Less than five minutes of effort, he found himself already ejaculating. The thick, white liquid coated the tiles in front of him. His body was weak as he sat on the floor, the water pouring over his naked body. He put his head in his hands, pulling his hair slightly. “What am I doing?” He whispered. “What the FUCK is wrong with me?” He screamed as he punched the wall next to him.

He knew it was wrong to do something like that over someone you barely know. Let alone someone who is in your band; someone you’re supposed to get close to and spend endless hours with. And especially not someone who is straight. Ashton’s body shook with shame as he numbly stood up. Grabbing the soap bar, he cleaned himself and the wall. He turned off the water and grabbed the towel.

Wrapping it around his lower half, he retreated to the kitchen. Running a shaky hand through his knotted curls, he opened the fridge. “Hey Ash.” A barely familiar voice sounded behind him. He turned around quickly to see Michael and Calum. Blushing slightly, he noticed Michael’s gaze that was focused on his wet, naked torso. “What are you guys doing here?” He asked. “We just felt like –“ Calum began but he was quickly cut off by Ashton again, “Wait, answer that once I’m dressed.” He laughed as he ran back up the stairs, gripping the towel around his waist.

Quickly getting dressed, he stopped himself in front of the mirror. Silence dawned as he spent a few minutes composing himself. “Fuck,” he whispered. “This is going to be hard.” He ran a shaky hand along his face. “What’s going to be hard?” The angelic voice of Michael filled the room. “N-Nothing.” Ashton stuttered nervously. “I don’t believe you.” He smirked, as he slowly stepped towards Ashton. “I can tell by the way you’re looking at me that there’s something wrong. So can I ask you something?” He asked as Ashton gulped. A lump formed in his throat and he nodded as Michael moved even closer, the heat from his body radiated onto Ashton’s.

Michael’s eyes twinkled mischievously, “Are you gay?”