Chapter 11: Party

He finally handed me the gift. It was a large, narrow box covered in wrapping paper and bows. I looked surprised. He laughed. I pointed at me, meaning is this for me? He nodded and laughed even harder. I put the gift on the floor and unwrapped it. I opened the box...

And inside I found a microphone.

" What's this for?" I asked. Tao smiled.

" Let's just say that I spoke with SM again. I have really good news for you," he sat down and patted the seat next to him. I sat down on that chair. Yixing observed from the side. I was really excited to see what he was going to say.

" What!? What!?" I exclaimed. His smile grew even wider. I don't know how that's even possible.

" They agreed...that if this song is a success...they'll sign you a record deal. You won't need training...I've already told them about your past experiences. They said that they'd love to have Tao's sister...because they love me! But, you have to prove yourself worthy of it. Promise me? And I'll promise you that you'll get the label!" my eyes grew huge. I was speechless. I smiled so wide that my mouth hurt. I screamed and hugged Tao tight as hell.

" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK..." I exclaimed. He paused me while laughing.

" Don't worry about it. I just feel really bad for not letting you visit or even meet EXO. When I joined EXO, I thought that I would be fine without you and the family...but I realized not. I missed you so much because you've always been my best friend...even if I haven't been yours," he said. Wow. He's really changed. He never missed me THIS much or was THIS nice to me. He shoved me out of the chair. " Go. Go party with your idols. It's a dream come true for you."

I nodded. Yixing came up to me and gave me a friendly hug, since Tao was watching. Tao didn't seem to care. Yixing and I also made small talk until Tao left the seat and partied too. Then Yixing pulled me into a corner and pinned me at the wall.

" Can you believe it!? You could become an IDOL! It really can be a dream come true for you!" he said. This time, he gave me a tight, boyfriend hug and secretly kissed my forehead. I slightly blushed. Then we started to ACTUALLY talk in the corner, where no one was watching. A few minutes later...I cracked a joke. Yixing started to laugh like a pig. I guess he thought it was REALLY funny...?

Anyway, without remembering that Tao or EXO-K could see, he hugged me by pulling me head over to his heart and wrapping his arms around my back. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

" YIXING! TAO! REMEMBER!!!???" I exclaimed. Milliseconds later, he let go, pretending like nothing happened. But god, no. What if Tao saw? What if he just moved to a different location but was still watching me? No. No. I don't even want to think about this.

" S,sorry..." said Yixing. He was embarrassed and scratched his head. He's really cute when he's embarrassed. " You're just too cute..."

I smiled and laughed. He pet my head. I pulled his hand off. Can't he keep his hands to himself for just  a few minutes!?

" Yixing! What's wrong with you! Hands to yourself!...Tao!" I reminded. He again shrugged back. I really hate declining him. He's just so gentle that you tell him to stop and he'll shrug away...all embarrassed.

After him gaining his confidence to talk to me again...which I'm not gonna lie...took a few minutes...he started to ask me really random questions to get to know more personal things about me.

" When's your birthday?" he asked.

" June 12. Yours?" I asked. I already knew...but I just didn't want to seem rude.