#102

NARRATOR: here we have a weirdo (me)and her friend eating snack at the school cafeteria. They are having a conversation about Leonardo DiCaprio, since the weirdo (me) brought it up again. Ugh that weirdo sure is annoying..

~~~~

Me: You know Leo DiCaprio was like...gorgeous when he was young right?

Friend: The Titanic guy?

Me: Yeah the Titanic guy...

Friend: Yeah he was hotttttttttttttt. Its such a shame he got old and ugly.

(Me thinking: Ex-ca-use me?? She did not just say that about Leo! Initiating defense mode \(-___-)/  )

Me: He's not ugly. And yeah he's old, that's what happens to people, they age. Trust me I wish he was young now too, but we can't turn back the time. We can't close our eyes, our brain, and our hearts off from the truth. He's 41, and there's nothing I can do about that. Its not a shame! And I don't like him less this way. Yes, I think he was more attractive when he was 23, but that's no different from every person on this planet. Of course they're going to look better in their twenties!

Friend: O_o So are you telling me that you have a celebrity crush on a 41 year old dude?

Me: Well it sounds weird when you say it like that... I mostly like him as a person and as an actor now I guess. The whole "crush" thing was mostly for the young version of Leo that only exists through pictures and the reminders of the past I never got to know.
(*sighs for the truth hits me like a brick in the face*)

(Friend probably thinking: That's just weird why doesn't she like 5sos or One Direction or something normal? Oh well she's my friend and I'm not going to make fun of her. I'll just act like I'm interested in all her conversations about some guy from the 90s.)

Friend: Oh okay cool...

--------------------------------------------------------
NARRATOR: And so they resumed the eating of the chips, left when snack was over, and went on with their lives.
------------------------------------------------------THE END... ^__^