Ch.51 June 12

Jocelyn's Pov

June 12 everything was going back how it was supposed to be. Luke and I were back together. The group had been all good. Until Kris woke me up around three in the morning. "Jocelyn wake up. We have to go to the hospital" Kris had a worried expression and made me anxious right away. "Whats wrong? What happened?" I asked pulling one of Luke's sweaters on. "Ill tell you in the hospital" He simply pulled me and we left to the hospital. I noticed a huge crowd around the hospital and began to bite my nails. "Kris?" I pulled his sleeve and saw people crying while talking to doctors. He took my hand and led me inside to the front desk. "Were here to see the Mirandas" His voice shook. She typed in her computer and gave us a pass with the room number. "Kris what happened?" I asked starting to panic. "Listen Jocelyn. I don't want you to panic okay?" Kris stopped and bent my level. "Something happened to the plane while arriving here. I haven't heard any news on how the three might be. But I want you to be strong" Kris's voice was shaky. "The plane? What? Did it crash?! Kris! M-Melanie was there!" My mind automatically imagined the worse and began to cry. "No crying c'mon we have to see what happened" Kris lead us to another desk where they asked us to wait in a room. There were families crying here so it made me feel more uneasy. "Sleep for a while. I'll wake you up when the doctor calls" Kris patted my head and I leaned to his shoulder. 

Hospitals were cold and depressing. Iv'e only been in one when I broke my hand when I was 5. Still I found the place really sad and cold. We've been here for more than two hours with no news whatsoever. We have seen people been called up to be told their loved one have passed away. I'm just waiting for them to tell us the same. Around 5 is when the doctor had called us. Kris had to hold me when the doctor told us our parents were gone. After that I managed to pass out from hyperventilating. I woke up in an empty waiting room with someone holding me. I looked up and saw Luke sleeping. I slowly moved and he woke up. "Hey you okay?" he asked voice deep. I shrugged and hugged him hiding my face. "Kris called me and told me what happened" he whispered. I stayed quiet and began to cry. "Melanie is here but shes badly injured. Shes being strong and trying to fight it" Luke told me. "What happened to the plane?" I asked after calming down. "The plane was hijacked. It crashed near some hills. It's a miracle Melanie is still fighting actually" Luke kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. "Where's my brother?" I asked noticing his absence. "He went to get food. The others are on their way too" he informed. I closed my eyes and prepared to be strong. "Melanie is gonna be out the surgery soon so we can visit her. After that its up to fate if she makes it" Luke sighed. "How could things turn out like this?" I asked looking down. "Sometimes things happen for a reason" He whispered. 

"Where's my child?!" Michael burst in the waiting room. "Michael don't be so loud" Calum sighed. "My poor daughter" Michael scooped me into his arms and held tight. "Michael please chill" Ashton made him sit down. "Glad to see everyone here" Kris walked in. "Did they tell you anything?" I asked him. A nurse walked in and called for us. "I'm nurse Rose and I'm in charge of Melanie. You can all see her if you would like are you all coming?" she asked. "I am I have to see my pretend wife" Michael nodded. We all followed her to a room and saw my younger sister laying there. "Is she gonna be okay?" I asked the nurse. "We're not sure. But don't lose hope" nurse Rose smiled and walked away. "I hate this" I whined and touched her soft cheek. "Don't lose hope shorty. You heard nurse Rose. I know I was paying attention" Michael winked. "Don't hit on a nurse Michael that's wrong" Nataly pointed at him. "Nope to bad she was hot" He shrugged. 

Days Later

"Any news?" Calum asked while we sat for ice cream. "Nope nurse Rose said it takes a while for people to wake up. Even more minors" I explained. "Hi I'm Ciara can I take your orders?" the waitress asked. "A Rainbow Waffle cone with sprinkles and Chocolate with sprinkles for me" Luke answered. "Whats good here?" Calum asked looking at the menu. "Ice cream" She playfully answered causing Calum to laugh with her. "I'll get a butter pecan in a waffle cone too" Calum smiled at Ciara and she nodded. "I'll be back with your orders" She smiled and left. "What was that Mr?" Luke asked Calum raising an eyebrow at him. "Maybe its time to get back in the game"  he shrugged. "Your gonna give up on you know who?" Luke asked. Whose you know who? "For right know I am. He's gonna fuck up sometime. When he does, I'll step in like a knight" Calum smiled. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and pretended to be on my phone.  "Here's your orders" Ciara came with our orders and smiled. "Also napkins" I saw her give Calum other napkins and wink before leaving. "She wrote her number on the napkin" I pointed out. The digits were on the napkin next to her name. "Get some Calum" Luke teased. We looked back to the counter and saw Ciara wave at Calum. "Cute" I sighed.

Luke and I were at the hospital when my aunt arrived. "My poor child!" Juliet cried hugging me. "Auntie.let.go" the women was trying to kill me too. "I rushed as soon as I could when your brother called." she petted my head. "She dragged me too" A girl huffed. "Sophie be nice to your cousin" Auntie glared. Sophie noticed Luke and quickly shut up blushing. "Oh Luke good thing your here supporting Jocelyn" Auntie smiled. Luke smiled and offered her a seat. "How is Kris doing sweetie?" She asked. "Well he took the full time job of modeling. So he's been working" I answered. "That's good. Just tell me when  you wanna move your things" Auntie smiled. Luke and I shared a look of confusion. "Move? Where?" I asked. "Well since your parents are gone Kris asked me to take care of you" She explained. "But Kris is legal age. He can take care of me" I didn't want to move to California yet. "He said you would want to stay with us better. Right Sophie?" she asked. Sophie was too busy blushing because Luke was asking her questions. "What grade are you?" Luke asked. "I-I'm sophomore" She stuttered. "Aww cute" He laughed. "No! I want to stay with brother" I shook my head and frowned. I wasn't gonna leave my brother alone during all this. "We'll talk more when he's here" Auntie sighed. I started to get mad thinking brother didn't want me. From the corner of my eye I saw Sophie gawk at Luke. "Sophie I swear to god stop staring at my boyfriend" I snapped. She blushed and moved away. "Way to ruin the fun" She mumbled. Nurse Rose walked in laughing with Michael by her side. "Mikey what are you doing here?" Luke asked. "Rose was telling me a funny hospital stories" He laughed. "Michael what did we tell you?" I asked impressed he wanted to get at a nurse. "Michael Clifford you better not be causing problems" Auntie went and pinched his cheeks. "Auntie I didn't know you were here" He smiled. "Why are you so friendly with everyone?" I laughed. 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! FINALS WEEK SUCKS BUT IM OUT OF SCHOOL FOR BREAK!! YAY. I got a C in Math help.... T.T ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING. I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SEE THEM DONT BE AFRAID TO TAKE YOUR RAGE OUT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION LOL. 

SPECIAL THANKS TO 5secondofluke (Sophie) , 5soscake4300 (Ciara) AND MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE THAT ALWAYS COMMENTS Homo69_boob (Rose) Love You Cuties!!!