Ch.14 Break In & Beach 'Fun'

Jocelyn's Pov

I closed my closet door and stayed there. Why did he come to my house? This is gone too far... I heard footsteps near my door. "Jocelyn open the door I know where you keep your extra keys anyway" He said. "Hurry Guys" I prayed. The door opened and I stayed still. "Where are you babe?" James called. I heard shuffling in my room. Some more footsteps came in and I tried my best not to move. "James what are you doing here?" Luke yelled. "I'm here to get my girlfriend" James said. I opened the door and went out. All of them looked at me. "C'mon babe lets go" James said. "No! Don't you understand I don't like you!?" I said. "Your being difficult just stop" He said grabbing my arm. "Let Go OF Her before We All Beat the Shit out of You" Michael threated. James glared at them but he let me go. I walked behind the boys. "Guys stop I don't want to cause you guys trouble or problems" I said. "No this guy deserves it for messing with my girlfriend" Luke said. "Plus you're like a little sister to us" Ashton said. Calum and Michael nodded in agreement. "Enough of this bullshit...Luke you don't deserve her" James said. Luke clenched his fist ready to punch someone. "You don't know me you little bastard" Luke said. "I don't have to know you..your no good for her, she deserves better" James said. "And you think your better?" Luke questioned. "I am" He said. "Bullshit" Michael said. James glared at Michael. "Listen James if you don't leave we will call the police" Calum said. "Ha no you wont....Jocelyn's dad is a cop if he finds out about this you wont ever see her again" He said. Crap he was right. "So your not getting rid of me easily" James added. "Fuck you!" Luke said. Luke's fist hit James right in the face. James stumbled back and tried to run at Luke but Ashton held James back. "Listen You prick, Jocelyn is never gonna get with you so back the fuck off" Michael said. I looked over to Luke and he was glaring at James.

The guys had kicked out James. Literally the kicked him until he left. I was sitting in my couch next to Luke. He had his serious thinking face. "Luke are you thinking of what James said?" I whispered to him. He looked at me. He looked down. "I kinda think he's right..I'm a bad influence" Luke said. "Babe look at me" I said. He stared into my eyes. "Luke you never did anything bad to me" I said "Don't think that" I gave him a kiss in the forehead. He laid his head on my shoulder. "You two are so cute" Nataly said coming out the kitchen. "Its weird when your right next to them" Michael said moving further away from the couch.

Next Day

I outside my window. "He said he would be here at 1:30" I said to myself. I was waiting for Luke to go to the beach. I checked the time again and it was 1:45. I was ready to call him when I saw the light of his mom's car. I went outside and locked the door. He open the door for me and I went in. "Ready to go to the beach beautiful?" he said. "Yup" I turned the radio on. "There's gonna be a little change of plans" he said biting his lip. "Luke Hemmings ! You Didn't!!" I gasped.

"CALUM move over I can't fit!" Michael said. The three boys and Nataly were sitting in the back seat. I looked over at Luke. "Hey it wasn't my fault they saw me leaving" He defended. I looked back out side. So much for a date. "Okay since you all wanted to go to the beach with us your gonna have to shut up" I said. They all nodded. I gave them a smile and we headed off to the beach.

Luke, Ashton, and Nataly went to buy a beach blanket while Michael,Calum, and I went to buy a umbrella. "Jocelyn you should get a bikini" Michael said. "Um No" I said looking for the umbrella. "Yeah you should all these beach babes are gonna be hitting on your man!" Calum said. I looked down at my clothes. "What's so bad about what I'm wearing?" I asked. "Nothing I'm just saying other girls are gonna be showing off their bodies and your not" Calum said. "Who do you think Luke is gonna be staring at?" Michael said. He had a point. "Yeah okay I'll buy one" I said. "Nope we'll buy you one!" Michael said. They dragged me where the bikinis were.

Luke's Pov

I got the huge blanket and laid it on the sand. Ashton got beach chairs and set them up next to the blanket. "Hi I'm Mandy and this is Madison would you mind if we set up our stuff here?" Someone said. I looked up and saw two blondes. "We wont mind" I said. They smiled and I went to lay on the beach chair. It was so hot right now. "Hey can you um put sunscreen on my back?" One of them asked Ashton. Nataly glared at her. "You have a friend right there to do that" Nataly snapped. Ashton smirked and ignored the girls. They started talking to me and somehow they ended sitting right next to me. "Jocelyn's gonna kick your ass mate" Ash said. "No she's not" I replied. "Is Jocelyn your sister?" Mandy asked. "No actually she's-" I stopped when I saw Jocelyn make her way to us. She had a blue bikini on. "Oh my God" I said. I stood up and ran to her. "Hey" I said looking at her. She smiled, Michael and Calum were behind her carrying the umbrella. "We bought her that" Michael said. "Thank you!" I said.