Ch.6 New Lover

Luke's Pov

"Luke! You left me a mark!" Jocelyn said. "Its a love bite" I said kissing the bite. "Oh gosh I need to hide this" she said putting on makeup to cover it. I got her phone and scrolled through her music. "Your into really cool bands" I said. "Oh yeah" she said. She covered the love bite and turned to me. "You can't leave marks anymore Lukey if my mom or dad see this ill get murdered and you wont see me" she said poking my dimple. "Ughhh fine I just want to see you everyday for the rest of my life" I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "We should go downstairs" I nodded. I got my things and walked downstairs fixing my hair. "Hey kids!" mom said. I waved at her. "Okay its getting late we will go now" my mom said walking out. We followed her outside. "Bye Luke" Jocelyn said. "Bye"

Jocelyn's Pov Next Day

I was talking to Nataly and James at my locker when Luke and the guys came. "Hey" Luke said. I waved. Oh gosh this was awkward. Nataly and Ashton were glaring at each other. "Hey Joc can I talk to you" James asked. I nodded and walked to a near water fountain with James. "You shouldn't hang our with those people" he said

"Why not?"

"They're bad for you"

"James you don't know them"

"I know they just want to hurt you"

"That's not true Luke wont hurt me"

"How are you so sure?" he asked.

"Because he loves me"

"You don't know what love is" he said.

"Excuse me I love him" I snapped.

"How can you love him?? I've been here for you since day one but you love him instead of me!?" James said.

"I'm sorry but I don't feel like that"

"Yeah you do! You just wont admit you have feelings for me!" he took steps closer to me. He cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I shoved him off me. "That's enough James" Nataly was standing behind him pulling him back. "She doesn't like you that way" she continued. He glared at her and walked away. "What was that about" I asked. "He likes you but doesn't want to accept the fact you don't like him" She said. "Hey you okay" Luke said coming over to us. I nodded. "James is just being a Jerk" Nat said. "Did he hurt you"Luke asked. I shook my head. "We better get to class" Ash said. Luke,Nataly and I went to our first period together.