January 17th, 2016

9:49 P.M.

Hey Jesus,

The first day of Co-op was last Friday, two days ago, and it was great! You won't believe who was there, Madyson! I had no idea that she was homeschooled, she didn't know that I was either. She showed me around and stuff, since she has been doing this Co-op since she was 3, but it was a ton of fun, we are actually in all of the same classes, it was just so much fun, we laughed a lot, and it just felt so great, it's the best time that I've had since I've moved here. She also introduced me to some of her best friends, Isabelle and Francesca, and they were really nice, I like them, they don't go to our youth group though. Oh yeah, youth group was awesome on Tuesday, they had all the kids who are in Verve come up to the front. We (Verve) also have to come early for pre-service prayer, it was really cool to see how much prayer and preparation goes into each service. I think that now that I've joined Verve, people know that I'm serious about You, and I like that. Verve today was great, they talked more about friendships, because last week a lot of people had questions that they didn't have time to answer, and I hung out with Madyson a lot, I even sat with her and some other people in church service (They have a section where the youth sits if they don't want to sit with their parents, or if their parents don't go to church.), she invited me. Group was really fun with her too, and we are going to hangout on Tuesday before youth group, it's only for like 2 hours, but still, I'm excited. Overall, I've had a great week, Chad even texted me on Thursday, it was just small talk, but it was something. Anyway, that's all that I have to say for now, I'll talk to you later, I love you!

~ Chloe E. Almond