First day of school

All this will be in Savannah's POV unless it says someone else's POV.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep
I rolled over and slapped my alarm clock so it would shut up. I yawned and stretched then got out of bed. It is 5:00AM. I walked to my walking closet and started to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided on some ripped skinny jeans and a black short sleeve shirt. I grabbed the cloths and went and took a shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair and brushed my my teeth. I brushed my hair and began to curl it. After my hair was in loose curled I hairsprayed it and put my cloths on. I walked out of my bathroom and into my older brother Dean's room. I walked over to his bed and started shaking him awake.
"Dean wake up. Dean." I said as I shook him.
"5 more minutes." Dean said.
"If I come back in here and your not awake I'm pouring ice water on you." I said.
"Whatever." Dean said. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bedroom. I sat at my make up desk and started doing my makeup. My makeup consisted of foundation, consilor, mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss. After I was done I walked back to dean's room to see he still wasn't awake. I decided to go and try and wake my brother Austin up instead. So I walked to Austin's room and walked to his bed.
"Austin. Wake up Austin." I said and I shook him.
"What is it Savannah?" Austin asked.
"Dean won't wake up and its already 6:00AM. I need someone to wake up the boys." I said.
"You get the younger ones and I'll get the older. Then I'll head down and make breakfast while you help them get dressed. Ok." Austin said.
"Thanks Austin." I said.
"Any time lil sis." Austin said getting up. I walked out of his room and headed to Ross's room. Once I got there I turned the light on and walked to his bed. I went to shake him but he stopped me.
"I'm up. I heard you trying to get Dean up." Ross said.
"Sorry. But can you get up and dressed please." I said.
"Yea. Do you want me to wake case up." Ross asked.
"If you want. If you don't I will." I said.
"No it's ok I got him." Ross said.
"Thank you. He might need help getting ready. Make sure he brushes his teeth and has everything ok." I said.
"Gotcha." Ross said. I walked out of the room and toward my youngest siblings room. We have enough rooms that they could each have there own but they wanted to share. I walked in and turned the light on. I walked over to their beds and shook them awake.
"Vincent, Sean wake up. Got to get ready for school." I said. They woke up.
"Hey sissy." Sean and vincent said.
"Hey. Now come on I have to help you get dressed then we can go eat breakfast." I said. They got up and I helped them get dressed and brush their teeth. Then I walked them downstairs where the rest of my brothers were at.
"Breakfast is ready." Austin said.
"Littlest ones first." I said. All my older brothers poured except Austin.
"Come on guys. She said that cause that's what we have always done." Austin said. I made the twins plates and helped them in their seats. I put a napkin in their shirt and on their laps so they didn't make a mess. Then they started to eat. When I got done it was time for me to make my plate. I went and grabbed two fried eggs and some sausage and gravy. I sat down beside my younger brother. The twins on one side. And case and Ross on the other. Then all my brothers made their plate and we all ate. After I got done eating I grabbed everyone's plate that was done and washed them. Then I stuck them in the dishwasher to dry. I got my little brothers out of their seats and cleaned their faces.
"Case come here. You have food on your face bud." Austin said. Instead of going to Austin he came to me and I wiped his face off.
"All better." I said.
"Everyone go get their bags were leaving in about 5 minutes." Chase said. My younger siblings ran upstairs and I walked upstairs. I put my black converses on cause I had been just walking around bare foot all morning. Then I grabbed my bag and my sport bag. I started to walked downstairs but stopped when someone said my name.
"Savannah can you help me find my bag. I don't know where I put it." My little brother case said.
"Sure bubba I'll help you." I said as I walked into his room. We started looking for his bag and found it under his bed. Then we walked down stairs.
"Finally. What took so long." Chase said.
"Bubba lost his backpack and we had to find it." I said.
"Oh ok. Well from now on just leave it by your door ok. Cause we got to go." Chase said.
"Ok." Case said. We all walked out and got in the car. I had Sean on my lap while Ross had Vincent. We dropped off Sean, Vincent, Case, and Ross first then chase drove to the high school with me and mason. Once we got there, Chase Parked in the senior section. I stepped out of the car and all we heard was guys whistling and yelling. My brothers stepped out and glared at all the boys. Then mason put his arm on my shoulders and started walking toward the school. Him and Chase walked me to my locker and stayed there till I was done putting stuff in.
"You guys can go. I'll be fine." I said.
"No way sis. Have you seen the way these boys are looking at you." Chase said.
"Yes Chase they do this every year. And every year. You and mason stay right by my side. And I don't talk to a single one." I said.
"Were just trying to protect you sis. That's all." Mason said.
"I know. But I'm a sophomore now. When am I going to start not having your guys protection." I said
"When your a senior and were in college. But we'll still be there at home. Just not here." Chase said.
"But I'm 15 can't I make friends and not have you two beside me all the time." I said.
"Savannah you have friends." Mason said.
"Guy friends. I like my friends but you never let me even talk to a guy besides younger ones." I said.
"Savannah that's because guys will try and do stuff." Chase said.
"Please. Just one guy friend. That's all i ask. You can even meet him before you completely say yes." I said.
"Well think about it." Chase said.
"We have to ask Dean and Austin to first." Mason said.
"But what if I meet my guy friend today." I asked.
"Then you ask and see if he can come over after school." Chase said.
"I have cheer tryouts till 4 then I have soccer tryouts till 5. I said.
"Well then he'll have to come over at 5 then won't he." Mason said.
"Ok fine. If I make a friend I'll see if he can." I said.
"Good. Now what class do you have first we will walk you there." Chase asked. Then they walked me to my first class and said bye.