Caught

Savannah is still hurt from the bullies and as you can see by the title maybe something will happen.

Savannah's POV
'UGH I hate being hurt. I can't move otherwise my brothers freak. And I can't even do anything with my friends cause they have school and homework. But it's Friday and I should be able to go to school Monday and able to move again. And when  I do britney is gonna be off the team along with them girls.'
*someone knocked on the door*
"Come in." I said. In came Dean and Austin.
"Hey sis how you feeling?" Dean asked.
"I'm fine. Kinda thirsty." I said.
"What do you want to drink?" Austin asked.

"Water is good thanks." I said. Austin walked out of the room, then walked back in the room a few minutes later with a glass of ice water and a straw.

"Here sis drink." Austin said as he held the glass and put the straw to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and got a big gulp of water.
"Your friends are coming to see you today Savannah are you excited?" Austin asked.
"Your talking to me as if I was a baby." I said.
"Well you are my baby sister." Austin said.
"When are they coming?" I asked.
"Right after school. There coming with the boys." Austin said.
"Ok. Hey Austin can you get me something to eat please I'm hungry." I said.
"Sure sis." Austin said and left to get me something to eat. After a while there was another knock on the door.
"Come in." I said. In came kyle, Vanessa, and my brothers that went to school. (Her younger brothers and chase and mason.)
"Hey Savannah how ya felling?" Kyle asked.
"Better then I did." I said.
"Have you ate today?" Ross asked.
"Austin is making me something right now." I said.
"Alright I'm gonna go see if he needs help." Chase said.
"Hey sissy can you help me with my homework please. It art." Case asked.
"Sure bub." I said. He pulled out his homework and climbed on my bed. He laid beside me and mason got my bed table.
"Y'all can pop in a movie this won't take long." I said.
"Ok." Vanessa said and they picked out a movie to watch as I helped my brother with his homework. After we were done Vanessa got a call from her mom and had to go home and my brothers were somewhere in the house so it was just me and kyle.
"What movie do you wanna watch now Savannah?" Kyle asked from his spot on the floor.
"How about we watch the croods I love guy and eep. (Sorry just watched this with the kids I babysit and had to.)" I said. Kyle nodded and put the movie in and laid down. After a couple minutes he moved to get comfortable.
"You can get up here kyle. It's fine." I said. Kyle climbed up and laid beside me. We sat and watched the movie. I started to get tired after a while. I laid my head on Kyle's shoulder and started to go to sleep. I felt him wrap his arm around me and pulled me closer. I cuddled up to him and went to sleep.

Ross POV
"Ross can you go get Savannah and kyle and tell them supper is ready please." Dean said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I opened the door. I looked toward the bed and seen Savannah with her head on Kyle's chest and Kyle's arms wrapped tightly around her. I walked over to the bed and shook them madly. Savannah and kyle both woke up and looked at me. I had my arms crossed.
"You hurt my sister and I'll kill you." I said to kyle.
"Calm down. I could never hurt Savannah." Kyle said.
"Good. Oh Dean said come down suppers done." I said. Savannah and kyle got up and followed me downstairs. Savannah pulled me back before we got in the kitchen and she told kyle to go in and that we'd be in their in a minute.
"Ross your not mad at me are you?" Savannah asked.
"I just don't ever want you to get hurt." I said.
"Ross I'm gonna get hurt sometimes." Savannah said.
"Yes but not by boys. They shouldn't hurt you!" I yelled. Everyone came out of the kitchen and looked at us. Savannah hugged me.
"Ross I'm gonna get hurt by people. It's life. But I have you guys and I couldn't be happier, as long as your here I'll be fine." Savannah said.
"What's going on?" Dean asked.
"Kyle and I fell asleep upstairs and Ross doesn't want boys to hurt me. But we're ok. Right Ross." Savannah said.
"Yea were ok now." I said and hugged my sister. She hugged me back and we got up.
"So how about that food?" Savannah said. Everyone laughed.
"You and food." Chase said.
"Hey it's good and my husband." Savannah said. (Vanessa and I actually always say this all the time lol)
"Alright let's go eat." Dean said. We all walked to the kitchen and sat down. I scooted closer to my sister and she wrapped her arm over my shoulders. I smiled up at her and she smiled back down to me.

Ok guys that's the end of this chapter. So you guys really liked the brothers pov so I put Ross in this one. I hope you liked it even though it's short. If you have request for stuff to happen or anything. Leave it in the comments and I will try to answer all the questions and stuff like that. Oh and I had a question about who Savannah based on. All the characters are based on people in my life.
Character                                based on
Dean.                           Oldest brother Jacob
Austin                          one of my older cousins
Chase.                         My older brother Seth
Mason.                       One of my older cousins
Ross.                          My little cousin Hunter
Case.                         My late little brother
Vincent/Sean.           My nephew zayn
Kyle.                         One of my best friends
Vanessa                   My other best friend

Alright so here is who the characters are based on. Thanks for reading. Stay amazing. Love y'all.