Kirk

You just couldn't stand it anymore. The guy of your dreams was standing two feet from you looking as good as ever. You've wanted to do this for such a long time but the timing never seemed right. Well screw that. You're going for it. You leaned in and kissed him. You were actually doing it! You just kissed Jim Kirk! At first he seemed hesitant, but quickly melted into your kiss. It was like heaven. But before anything got awkward you pulled apart and managed to squeak out "gotta dash" before quickly running off. You couldn't believe you just did that! What were you thinking?!
-Kirks POV-
I cant believe it. The girl of my dreams just kissed me! You don't know how long I've wanted to do that. Wow. She really kissed me! Wait a minute, what am I doing still standing around here? I have to go tell her how I feel! I ran down the hall looking for y/n. I was just about to give up when I saw her leaning against her locker, looking happier than I've ever seen her. I walked up to her and she blushed and looked down at the bracelets she was fiddling with. "Hi y/n" "Hey Kirk" She blushed nervously. "Uh, sorry about what happened earlier, I don't know what I was thinking..." she trailed off. She's so cute when she gets nervous. "Hey, don't be sorry, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that" I chuckled and ran my hand through my hair. She looked up, confused but happy. "Seriously? You're not mad?" "Of course not. Who could be mad at this adorable girl?" I brushed a finger against her chin. She blushed and giggled. I took her hands in mine and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Y/n, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and today was the greatest day of my life. I just wanted to know, do you want to get some dinner sometime? Maybe tonight?" "I'd love to" "I'll pick you up at seven then" "See you then" She placed a hand on my cheek and softly kissed me on the other cheek. I think I'm in heaven.