Chapter 1: Welcome to LA

(A/N: Okey, so this is my first ever fanfic AND I'm from Norway so if my English is bad, I'm sorta excused! xD But let me know what you guys think!)

Hi, my name is Maria. I’m a 19 year old girl with blonde hair and gray eyes. I’m not thin, but I’m not fat either. So, quite normal body size really.

Its summer and my best friend, Kelly, and I are going to the U.S. I’m really looking forward to this trip, just Kelly and I. We don’t get the chance to do this too often, so this trip is going to be EPIC!

The plane landed and half an hour later we arrived at the hotel in LA, California. We checked in, tossed our bags in the hotel room and headed back out. After all, we were in LA, so we didn’t plan to sustain us in a cramped hotel room more than absolutely necessary. We took the elevator and headed for the door when Kelly stopped and pointed to a poster by the entrance. “Hey, look at this. There’s a concert at the nightclub across the street tonight. We should check it out! » I walked over to the poster and looked at it. “R5? Never herd of them. But that blonde dude is pretty cute, though» i said and raised one eyebrow. “The tall one? I guess. Not really my type, but you go for it» she answered and nudged me in the shoulder. “Oh, you know I will” I joked and we laughed. So we decided to go and check out the city..

We arrived back at the hotel a few hours later and went up to our hotel room to take a nap before the concert. We were both pretty tired from walking around all day, so when we lay down on the bed we fell asleep real quickly. I woke up after a few hours and tried to waken Kelly. She just turned over, grunted and said “thiiiiirsty!” I laughed a little. «I’m on it» I said, grabbed a cup and headed for the door. As I closed the door behind me I felt something hit me hard in the shoulder and I fell to the ground. “What the hell” I thought.

«Oh my god, I’m soooo sorry. I really didn’t see you”, I heard a voice saying. I turned over towards the voice and saw a tall, blonde and slim boy standing next to me with a worried look on his face. He had his hand reaching out towards me. I took his hand, and he helped me up. “Are you okay?” he asked and smiled a crooked smile. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I said and picked up the cup that was still lying on the floor. “Oh, thank god. I’m Riker, and once again; I’m sooooo sorry!” “hi, I’m Maria and once again; I’m okay” I said and smiled. “Hey Maria. I really gotta go, but maybe I’ll see you later?” “Yeah, maybe” I answered. “Okay, bye” he said still standing there smiling the same crooked smile. “Bye?” I said and tilted my head a little” “yeah, right, ehmm, leaving, yeah, bye” he mumbled as he hurried down the hallway.

Well, that was…awkward! Oh, yeah, I was getting ice!