Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria

It was the next day. I was already in the living room just chilling out and watching the tv like any other little kid back in 1983. But this days was a bit more special then others. It was my birthday of course! April 10th, XXXX was the biggest day and it was the day i am going to ask dad if he'll take me to his work!

(2 hours later)

Everyone was at the table eating while i was staring at my cereal bowl pushing the cereal around in the milk. My siblings took notice fast. "Um dad? I have a question for you..." My parents and siblings stopped eating to study what i was doing since they didn't know about what i was going to ask. "What is it dear?" Father asked me looking at me concerned. "Well since it's my birthday... Could i go to your new work place?... Its in the day and there will be other kids there since its open..."

Mother looked at father worried "Scott i dont thin-"

Mother was cut off by father "sure sweet heart it is your birthday" he smiled at me and mother "and you guys" he looks at Hunter, Ace, and Jordan "you can join along!"

My siblings looked at me then back a father and we talked and all of us got to go while mother will get to go somewhere!

We all got ready to leave the house and mother kissed us goodbye before we left. We all went to the car and get situated as we head off for the 40 minute drive to where something big will happen soon.