8||josh

It's been literally 2 weeks since I've seen Tyler. He's been avoiding me and skipping school. What did I do? Ugh he's so confusing.

"Hey josh what's up?" Dallon sits next to me. I just nod and he stays silent for awhile.

"What ever it is you shouldn't worry about it too much. I don't need you getting stressed man."

"Yeah you're right maybe I shouldn't worry but like I can't. He's on my mind 24/7." He looks at me in confusion.

"Who?" I guess I can tell him.

"Tyler. Yeah Tyler Joseph. I don't know. Even though he has been a douche to me and basically that's his personality I feel like there's more to him, like I guess that's what attracts me to him. He's always so mean and protective most of the time. I wanna know why he's like this ya know.? Plus he's attractive." I look down and smile and dallon just sighs.

"Man he's no good for you. You need someone better who will treat you well." I think about it and decide.

"He could treat me well. Actually he can and I believe it. Plus there's literally no one else." I sigh and lay back into the grass looking at the sky.

"Are you sure...?" I ponder for a bit and almost say an answer when he kisses me. Dallon kissed me.

"Bro!" I push him away and he seems embarrassed.

"Sorry I just had to.." I start to get up and he grabs my hand.

"Dude I'm sorry I just wanted to try it... I don't know I'm just confused." He lets go of my hand and looks down. I was going to walk away but I couldn't.

"How are you confused?" I sit back down and wait for an answer.

"I think I like this dude and I've never liked a dude before and I'm just confused on this. I'm confused on what he's doing to me. So I wanted to test this theory of liking guys.." I look at him and think.

He doesn't like Brendon does he? Plus who would've guessed that dallon has only had the hots for girls. He's obviously never been to NY.

"Oh that makes sense but that gives you no right to kiss me." He nods and I sigh.

"Who even is this guy?.." It's silent for a minute till he finally speaks.

"Brendon." I basically die right then and there.

"Dude he has the hots for you too!!" I smile and hug him.

"Really?!?" I nod and he smiles.

"So should I go for it."

"Yes dude go get your man!" I'm so cringe.

With that he walks off and calls someone on his phone.

Weird how I can help others with relationships but I can't get mine non existent one together. Oh well I guess I should head home.