12|| tyler

I'm obviously cuter, like look at me I'm adorable. Well in a tough way. Because I'm manly. Yeah...

"Yo Tyler I heard what happened man!" I look over and see Oliver again.

"Yeah, he was messing with Josh so i mean." He just smiled.

"You care about him don't you."

"Not really he just does these things which make me confused. I don't like it but I do. Some days he gets on my nerves and then somedays I just want him to talk to me all day." He nods and we walk to the cafeteria together without a word spoken.

"Hey Tyler come sit with me." I look over and see Josh sitting with Brendon and others. I thought they all hated me.

"Hello.." I sit next to Josh and stare at them.

"What's your intentions with my Josh." A guy with short hair and a streak dyed blonde said to me with a stern look.

"Uh nothing really. I'm not interested.." I look over to Josh who seemed a little sad. All I want to say is "don't worry I do like you babe." But I can't.

"Bro maybe you should leave." Brendon says to me.

"But I legit didn't do anything." I look at them in confusion.

"No you are doing things.. It's called mix signals Tyler and it's messing with my emotions!" Josh looks at me with an annoyed face and I feel offended.

"You think I'm messing with your emotions? Bro do you even know what you're doing to mine! You came to this school all fuckin annoying and I liked it. You had me break up with Jenna! You even have me fucking questioning my sexuality and that's not fun at all you prick!" I get up and walk away back to my normal table.

This is great.