Concert Day

Hey guys sorry I haven't update in a while (I guess its ok since no one rlly reads) but anyway i've been thinking about what I should write for this chapter, and usually I get many ideas when i'm happy and jumpy (thats my usual personality) but I guess today really wasn't my day so i'm super super super sorry this will probably be a super bad chapter once again i'm really sorry... I didn't really know where to start or what to write thats why I've been avoiding to update I guess, but honestly today really wasn't my dad and im really sorry...

Promotion week, just ended yes! But over that last week I've been getting so much hate on twitter and social media, but honestly I could care less what can they do? They are just jealous. I laughed to myself as I got out of bed and started my daily morning routine.

Today was Bangtan's concert and the fans think they've just been going to music shows and resting when they're done. Wrong. The poor boys, when they finished a show, either they would go to the next one or go back to the studio and practice for hours for their concert. I know they've been preparing for a few months, but I haven't even been with them for a month. I told them they were going to win first place on every show, and obviously they did! 3 wins, a triple crown! I feel like a proud little sister.

I was making some coffee and I went on my tab. I sighed as I looked at the flood of spam and all hate.

"STYLISTS ARE STYLISTS THEY SHOULDN'T BE GETTING CLOSE TO BANGTAN!"

"F*CK OFF YOU UGLY SLUT"

"THE BOYS DON'T NEED YOU OK?! SO FREAKIN BACK OFF"

"#STYLISTSTAYINYOURF*CKINGLANE"

Sure they kinda hurt, but I was stronger than that and luckily there were some fans that really backed me up. I think there's currently a fanwar going on and the thought just made me laugh, wow I feel so honoured. There was a few famous accounts both on twitter and instagram and tey would always be supporting me, I guess I call myself tough, but maybe if I had no support whats so ever, I wouldn't have made it this far.

"ARMY STOP BEING SO IMMATURE SHES JUST A STYLIST LET HER DO HER JOB'

"ARMY YOUR ALWAYS WANTING TO PROTECT BANGTAN AREN'T YOU?! SHE IS PROTECTING THEM FOR YOU NOT THAT YOU EVER COULD ANYWAY"

"STOP HATING ON HER, SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SHES JUST DOING HER JOB'

"THE BOYS NEED MORAL SUPPORT AND SHES GIVING IT TO THEM'

"SHES A REPRESENTATIVE FOR ARMY, WITHOUT HER BANGTAN WOULDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH ARMY TRULY LOVES THEM"

These types of comments made me smile and I could push away all the hate. When I tweeted and posted on instagram about lunch with BTS, I got alot of hate, it was funny. They expected me to be scared, but the nice accounts just reposted, credited me and were being super cute. They thought I was going to take it down, but why? Don't you like BTS? Don't you want to see pictures of them? I giggled to myself. "Unnie why are you laughing?" Kyung said coming downstairs. "Oh nothing Kyung, it's just that some ARMIES are really funny" I replied nervously. I decided not to tell anyone neither Kyung or Bangtan. Kyung will get super worried (since shes super senstitive) and I don't want Bangtan to see the immature side of their fandom. "Show meee" Kyung said putting on her shoes, "come on Kyung, we're late and its Bangtan's concert today, and we're gonna leave soon" I say quickly putting my tab in my bag and rushing out. Bangtan were going to have their big Epilogue concert today at the Olympic Gymnastic Stadium, so I better hurry up.

Kyung waved as she dropped me off in front of the office and I headed inside. "Hey girl!" I was greeted by Vina as she approached me with a big smile. I smiled back and waved. "Um I don't wanna ruin your morning but have you seen whats going on in the fandom?" she said. "Oh yeah, but I really don't care, and don't tell Bangtan or anyone I don't want to trouble anyone and I'm honestly fine" I smiled wide. "Ok all good as long as you fine, come help me choose some outfits for their concert" she smiled and walked of towards the change room. I was about to follow her but I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Whats this about our fans Mi-cha?" I hear a male voice say. I turn around and I see Suga. He was wearing a white hat, black top and jeans with a mask resting on this chin. "Ah good morning oppa" I bow. "Don't worry about anything, we were just talking about how loyal your fans are" I lie, while scratching the back of my head. 'I have to go and choose your outfits now excuse me" I bow and rush off to the dressing rooms.