The End

As I closed my eyes, I felt a warm hand tightly around my own "unnie..please.." Kyung sobbed desperately as she held my pale arm against her cheek. I heard more running. "Mi-cha..?" The familar voice of those dorky boys. Through Kyung's sobbing I heard them silently approach. The shock in their faces was unmistakable, they kneeled down around me and I could see tears forming in their eyes. Jungkook held my other hand and began sobbing, I forced myself to open my mouth "J..Ju..Jung..kook..y.your f.fans are here..yo..u..must..keep.y...your..image.." I weakly said coughing even more. "No..no..this can't be happening MI-CHA YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!" Taehyung pushed past and cried "I don't care about my image!! I care about you Mi-cha.." he wailed onto my hands. His tears felt warm against my lifeless hand which brought a weak smile to my face. "These scars..Mi-cha you've been hiding it all this time?!" Rapmonster screamed "why Mi-cha..why" Jhope sniffed as he tried covering up. "I..didn't..want..you to..think ba..dly of your pre..cious army.." Every word hurt, I just didn't want to speak anynore. "Unnie don't speak! You'll be fine! Fine.." Kyung sobbed even harder but I won't be fine. "Kyung.. Thank you for coming into my life..thank you for being there when no one was..we...made some amazing memories together right?? Don't forget them please?" I say weakly, she was listening very carefully and wept with every word I said. "No unnie no! Your not going anywhere..the ambulance is coming...they're coming..you'll be fine and we're going to go home happily..." Kyung wailed not containing her feelings at all. "Kangmin...take care of my little sister, my bestfriend..she's my world..don't hurt her" "I won't noona, I won't..." Kangmin cried as I shot him a smile. I turned my head to the crying boys, a side I've never seen.

"Guys I'm really really happy I was able to work with you...it's such an honour you guys were amazing I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. Thank you for all memories we created thank you for helping me fulfilling my dream as a stylist since it's all I ever wanted. I wish you guys all the best for the rest of your idol days, you guys are already so so famous but I know you will become even bigger, so work hard and eagerly wait for that day...don't forget about me though, don't forget our good times together and think about me as motivation, I'll always be there during those hard times...remember me ok?"

"Mi-Cha..you'll always have a special place in our hearts that cannot be filled if your not here.." Jin said crying his heart out and holding my hand.

"We'll always remember you, we'll always think of you" Jimin wailed.

"We'll eagerly wait for that day and always think about you Mi-Cha.." Suga managed to say, he didn't care that he was crying in front of his precious fans and it made me happy..
I saw Vina sitting right next to me. For the first time I was seeing her cry "Vina...thank you for giving me such a wonderful experience..thank you for helping me out.. I don't think I could've managed without you..I'm so so glad I met you..." I said weakly smiling as much as I could. She only wailed and held onto my feeble hand. "I was...I was so looking forward to getting to know you better...I really wanted to visit that little cafe in Japan with you again...I'll..:I'll never forget you" she sniffs.

"Kyung same goes for you ok? Unnie will always be there at the toughest of times...never forget about unnie ok?"

"I won't..I'll always think about you unnie, always.." Kyung's face was red and puffy from all the crying she did, she breathed heavily as her forehead touched my hand.

"It's makes me happy that i have no regrets..take care everyone.."

Those were the last words I was able to say, I closed my eyes with a smile and the wailing in the background faded away.

guys it's not actually the end stick around some more :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN U PRECIOUS LIL ANGEL