Intro

Kim Namjoon- Main male character

Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook- Namjoon's best friends.

Bae Harin (kat)- Main character
She's American but moved to Korea and prefers her Korean name

She can't say she had a bad childhood, her parents loved her to death and didn't know how to tell her no. She actually had an amazing home life, but what happened at school hadn't always been the greatest. She was constantly reminded how ugly and fat she was every day. At the age of 11 she lost the person she was closest to, she lost her father. Her and her mother moved to another state to be with the rest of her family. You'd think that things would become better, but they got worse and she didn't even realize it. She started middle school and was only known because of her cousin. Others still bullied her and she quickly became shy and not so open to people. She even became suicidal and self harmed. She had hope that her 8th grade year, the top of middle school, would be better. Boy had she been wrong. She isolated herself and could feel herself drifting away from everything, from everyone.

Then came highschool. A fresh new start. As always things got worse and she was now down to just two friends, her best friend since 7th grade and her best guy friend who she started to fall in love with. No, he wasn't her first love, but he was so special to her. Someone she couldn't live without. She went through some really dark times that year. Everyday while her mother went to work and she was home alone she would constantly cry and ask herself "is it worth it to still be sitting there breathing?" The only thing keeping her alive at that point was the thought of leaving her mother and best friends with the pain she had felt. Surprisingly she made it through the rest of highschool and would soon be leaving to to Seoul, South Korea for college. She wanted a new start, but because she had been American she stuck out. She always felt that way though, there never was a time she felt that she fit in. She had no one to go to anymore, no one to talk to. All her hope had been lost, until one day she met Kim Namjoon.