Waking Up

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a pair of arms around me. I had completely forgotten I fell asleep with Namjoon.

I gently rolled over to face him and his eyes immediately opened

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep," I apologized

"Don't worry it's fine," he said with a smile "I really liked it." Namjoon said the last part quietly but I could still make out what he said.

I got up and starting cleaning our mess and putting things away. I honestly hate cleaning but it's worse putting it off later. Namjoon even offered to help but I wouldn't let him because he's my guest.

I finished cleaning and joined him, sitting back on the bed. "So what would you like to do now if you don't have anywhere to be?"

"We could talk about ourselves, get to know each other better," namjoon suggested.

"That's a really good idea, we didn't talk much when we last saw each other!" I exclaimed. I wanted to know more about him, he's so mysterious.

"So what made you love to Korea?" Namjoon questioned.

"I fell in love with the culture and the music when I was 11 so I made it a goal to live here, I just love it so much," it was nice to move away from my problems as well but he doesn't need to know that right now.

"Ah, wow you've wanted to come here for awhile then. That's cool!" He actually sounded pretty interested.

"Yeah, it's nice here. What part of Korea are you from?" He doesn't seem like he's originally from Seoul

"I'm from Ilsan, I lived with my mom and my younger sister, but I moved here to Seoul in 2013 to produce music." Namjoon told me

"You've got to show me some of your songs sometime, I bet they're really good." I got really excited when he said he produces music, I'm sure he's talented.

"What do you do, or what are you studying to be?" He had a very curious look on his face.

I'm actually still unsure of what I want to be so I just took a few classes of what I like. Right now I'm taking photography and philosophy." I probably sound like the most boring person right now.

"Those are really good classes to take, I also love philosophy and photography. Having deep meanings behind words in pictures means a lot to me." Namjoon was smiling

*ring ring* Namjoon's phone went off
His friend texted and he said he had to go.

"How about we go for a walk tomorrow?" He asked getting up.

"I would really like that, I'll just text you after I get home from school." Did he just ask me on a date?

"I'll see you tomorrow then, bye Harin." Namjoon left smiling.

"Bye Namjoon!" I closed the door and squealed. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 6:15 pm and I was starting to get hungry.

I changed out of my Ryan pjs and put on a pair of pants, a plain long sleeve tshirt, and my shoes then left.

I went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. I decided to order a bowl of rice and naengmyeon. As I took a bite of noodles my phone went off.

I got a text from Namjoon.

N- are you eating?

H- yes I got naengmyeon and rice. Have you eaten yet?

N- good, you should stay healthy. I just dropped my friend off so I'm heading out for food.

H- please eat well Namjoon!

N- you're too cute, but I can make sure to do that. I'll let you finish eating, goodnight Harin(:

H- goodnight Namjoon(:

*Changed contact name to Namjoonie*

He's so sweet and caring. Normally I don't eat dinner, but I'm glad I am.

I finished up my food and left. It was nice actually eating a good sized amount of food for once. It was starting to get dark and the stars were out.

I walked over to a park bench to relax and take pictures for a little bit. Even though the night sky is dark it's still so beautiful. The way the moon lights up the sky accompanied by the stars.

I stayed just for a few minutes longer then started to head back to my dorm. It's so beautiful here and I never noticed before. I've always just looked at my feet occasionally looking up so I wouldn't walk into strangers.

Maybe love has brought back a part of me that I once discarded. Maybe someday I'll finally be happy again.

I finally reached my dorm and I got ready for bed.

I changed back into my pjs and quickly brushed my teeth. After I finished I walked to my window and opened it. There was a slight breeze that made the room feel nice.

I climbed into bed and remembered my day with Namjoon. I may have only met him but I really like him. I could easily talk with him for hours and never get bored. Tomorrow will be exciting, I can't wait to see his face again.

-
-
-
A/N
I'm sorry if it's a short chapter but I'm finally back! I would have updated sooner but I was busy with my family and I was always exhausted. I'm almost to 2K reads and I want to thank you all so much because I barely thought I would get over 100 but here we are. I honestly feel so horrible for not updating for a very long time, I promise you won't ever have to wait that long again.