13. What is it makes the boys want more

WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES THE BOYS WANT MORE

"Leave it, or else I will kill you" I shouted at him as he tossed the pillow otherside.

"So much of obsession with a pillow? " he said as he kept tossing it between his hands.

"Manik, give it to me....! " I jumped on the bed just to match his height and snatch that. But he held that more up. Ugh!

"hmm.... Short people's problems" he cooed, a cocky smile across his face.

My cheeks turned red. I'm not short.

"I am not short. It's just you are too much tall"

"Sure-" he said, a smug smile tugging on sides of his lips.

"I'm 5.5 feet. So it is average " I said quickly.

"Tell me what is it? "

"Up 6" my mouth fell ajar. Woah!

He smirked, then held my chin as he pushed it up, closing it back.

There came a moment when he stopped for a moment and his eyes flickered between my eyes.

"Give it to me,...... please..... " I almost pleaded, my words were like breaths.

He scanned my eyes again. And something flickered in his eyes . My gaze lowered as I suddenly realized in what position we ended up.

I was on Manik and he was pressed against the wall roughly. My hands were holding his colar tightly, our faces were inches apart.

Up close, I swear I heard his heart beat picking up pace, but it soon dropped. I was so lost in the beautiful eyes of him. His stare ignited me so much. His eyes slowly tailed down. As it looked down at me, he darted his gaze away from me and the hand he had on my waist unclasped slowly.

As I looked down, I found my cleavage was on full display.

God....

I quickly aparted me from him . My cheeks burned. I just wanted to run from here.

There was a complete awkward silence in between us. I tucked a strand of hair behind my back.

Why do I always end up like this?

I didn't dare to look at Manik's side. From the corners of my eyes, I saw the pillow falling back on the bed and Manik stood there ,his hands clenched in a fist.

But , this didn't work more as I heard the door bell ringing.

Who was there now? As far as I knew my aunt was not going to come so soon.

I and Manik shared some known glances before we both walked up-to my window and saw who the person was.

Charlie, Dhruv.

Oh. My. God.

I forgot about me telling them to come over my house for doing the new project together. Yes, we three were teamed up today in school.

Manik glanced over to my side, a anger clear in his eyes and at the same time there was amusement.

"I forgot that they were going to come today " I said as I bit my lip. I lowered my gaze. He muttered some cuss under his breath which I couldn't hear.

"I will wait here." he said as he walked back to my bed and flipped over it. He pulled out his phone and scrolled down through his phone.

"What-" he looked over me, then added," What are you waiting for? "