75. Dizzy, spinning endlessly

Getting Intimate with death.

Manik

My phone buzzes and it's from Nandini. I called her, but she didn't answer earlier. Slowing down my car's speed, I decide to take the call as I am currently crossing the jungle and there is no car in my view. I'm just one or two miles away from our school.

At the exact moment, a car out of blue comes, just right in my direction in lights speed. My phone fell down as I quickly grab the wheel, but I sure am too late as the car directly comes and hits me. Hard. And it circles around before stopping as it hits the tree.

I lose my balance as my head directly hits the steering wheel before the safety bag flies open and there's another blow on my car and I know it's heading down the hill of the jungle. I know. But I can do nothing. The only thing comes in my mind is if I be here then there will be no sunrise for Me tomorrow. My head seems to burst any moment.

I fly the door open as I jump. Before I can react to anything else, a pain ignites in my head and I know my body is flying in the air before with a loud thud my body touches the ground.

A buzzing noise blasts through my head.

I don't give up as I try to get up.

My head is spinning and I can't find a direction as I slip out, once again plunging to the ground. With the force of my palm, I try to sit up. My knees shake.

Suddenly acid burns in the back of my throat as tears prickles down my eyes and I throw up on the poor grass.

And I'm no more able to get up. I fell on the ground. My stomach churns. I can taste blood into my mouth. My head throbs. It hurts. It hurts badly. The pain just increases and I feel like passing out any moment.

My eyes are open. But I can see no more. It's all blurry.

Death, I feel. So close.

So close to me.

I can't see anymore.

I can't feel anymore.

Everything seems to disappear from my eyesight.

The noise in my head is unbearable, it's just a sheer torture which only grows more and more with the time.

The more and more, I try to keep my eyes open, it appears more harder with passing each second.

Everything is slipping away.

I'm losing.

A long sigh leaves my lungs.

And everything seems to come to an end.

The noise. The unbearable noise in my head stops buzzing.

I'm light headed.

breathing slows.

dizzy, spinning endlessly.

It's no more crick, crick, crick I hear, it turns out the most mesmerizing one I have ever heard, ever felt. Maa.

A faint smile grazes my lips as I listen to the music.

My blurry vision is no more in my eyes sight....

Just the music keeps healing my wounds as my memories from my childhood crosses my mind where my Ma is lulling me to sleep.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!