I will cry when/if the day comes

Gwen_XIX  just mentioned it in her book (8hours ago from when I'm writing this).

The pack is literally falling apart. I won't repeat what she said (because that'd plagiarizing). But I'll add on one small detail...

The pack is no longer in Jerome's featured channel box...

Rob hasn't uploaded much this week. He's recording with Jon probably more than he recorded with the pack...

Lachlan barely does Minecraft anymore. (Well, I say that, but he uploaded the pixelmon random box today.)

Preston was sick, so I guess that's him off the hook.

Jerome's recording with the ACE 'squad' more than ever, occasionally featuring Mitch.

Mitch is doing lots solos (compared to before). (I really think Mitch's commentating style works better in a collab. Is that just me?)

Vik is doing considerately well compared to the others... Although he does seem quite stressed being on that grind for E3.

If the pack ever breaks up, I will cry... A lot.

I've been watching Vik for about 2 and a half years. The pack was the first YouTube group I watched. I'm attached this group and fandom emotionally.

Let's hope The Pack won't break up until another few years (I'd say they shouldn't ever break up, but...).

- Tris