Chapter 3

The bell rings and it's finally time to go home. I quickly walk to my locker and gather what I needed for my next class.

I walk to the front door and instantly spot Jayden. I can tell that he is still pissed off regarding for our little encounter earlier.

I tried to back away from him but then feel a hand stopping and yanking me by my wrist and start to drag me.

"Let go of me." I try to free my hand but its no use. I can easily break free from his grip but then remembering that I should keep my profile down if I don't want to attract a lot of attention towards me. 

"Keep quiet nerd or I will break your wrist." He snaps at me.

I obey, because there was no point in resisting and I notice he is dragging me into the gym.

I see a whole lot of people in there. I recognize as one of them being his friend from this morning.

It dawns on me and I pale instantly. It's his whole gang here. I'm going to die today.

"Oh look, they're here" Jessica shouts to the gang.

OMG, What? SHE IS HERE. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE HERE.

I keep my head down, not wanting them to see my face.

"Stick to the plan" She shouts out.

Two good looking, identical boys step forward and grab my hands and drag me away from Jayden, towards the middle of the room.

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen, lets give this nerd a warning and to show her not to mess with me" Jayden says with a smirk.

"Now!" They all shout at the same time.

I see and eggs hurdling in my direction. One by one the eggs hit me,  I lower my head so they don't break my glasses. I can see Jayden standing off to the side with a smirk plastered on his face, enjoying the view.

They stop and I start to relax.
But unfortunately they start throwing again, this time its a flour.

I refused to shed a tear for them. I stand there with head down , showing no emotion.

"Is this all you got?" I scream out.

They stop and stare at me with confusion.

"You are all selfish, rotten bastards, couldn't you throw this while I was outside? Huh? Don't you know how hard it is to clean up this mess? Omg, I feel sorry and I pity the janitor." I snap.

They look at me, shocked from my outburst.

"Jayden, I have apologized to you. Are you deaf or dumb to not know what sorry means?" I look at Jayden

He just stares at me with no emotion in his eyes or on his face. I flip my hair over my shoulder as I turn around and walk out of the gym.

I hope the next time they do attack me again I am prepared. I know you are trouble Jayden. Woah, Taylor Swift much aren't we? I think an egg just now hit my head because I'm talking to myself.