Chapter 5

I ended up going to the park instead of going to school. I sit on the grass and pull out a book from my bag. I try to read but the words aren't registering in my head.

I'm thinking that I might have to transfer schools or kill that freaking jock. But if I kill him, his family will hunt me down for revenge. That will be terrifying I guess.

Bad Vi. I shake my head at the thought circling around in my brain and decide to go get some lunch instead, at a nearby restaurant.

I order my lunch, whilst waiting for it, I scan my surroundings. Looking around I see nothing, until my eyes land on someone I don't want to see or speak to again. I narrow my eyes at him.

I go and sit down at the back of the restaurant. I look up someone sits down at my table, more specifically him. Hay or whatever his name is, with a smirk that never leaves his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a straight face, not lowering my pride because I'm obsessed with my own ego.

I don't show emotions, ever since that day I'm pretty much emotionless and I like my current self.

"No particular reason" He says, with that smirk never leaving his face. I wish I could slap him until that smirk fade away from his face.

"Listen Hay, I'm sorry about yesterday." I breath out, with my fists balled under the table so he doesn't see it.

"Wow, woah, Hay? I'm pretty sure my name is Jayden." He says as the smirk falls from his face.

"Jayden? Yeah, right." I scowl.

"I know what my name is, my parents gave it to me, so I'd know." The smirk is now back up again.

I just look at him without any reaction on my face. I want to say something but before I can reply, my lunch arrives.

I just ignore him then it was completely silent between us, the only sound you heard was my fork and spoon clicking when I was eating my lunch.

Jayden just looks at me with amusement expression.I feel uncomfortable so I quickly eat, pay up and leave the restaurant. Actually it's my first time skipping class so I feel bad for the teacher and also bored out of my mind.

"Hey Hana-Chan what are you doing next." Jayden asks as he catches up to me.

"Hana-Chan?" I question him as I slow down matching his pace.

"Yeah, it means flower in Japanese." He answers.

"I kind of know that." I roll my eyes as I reply.

"Okay, by the way I'm letting you call me by my real name. It's Alexander Grayson." He introduces himself.

I don't answer him, instead I just walk away.

He tries to catch up to me again but I just look at him and roll my eyes before breaking out into a sprint and running all the way back home. I didn't want to talk to him much longer because he such a brat to deal with.

Like usual the first thing I notice is that my mother isn't home. I start to feel hopeless. I pull out my books from school and catch up on homework and school work to pass the time.

After I am finally done with my task, I take a shower and climb into bed. I quickly take my sleeping pill that is inside my locker beside the bed, I can't sleep if I don't take it do its become my regular routine to take a sleeping pill.

It will always ended the same, nightmares. I end up waking up screaming then running to the toilet and puking my guts up. I get up then brush my teeth. After that, I try to get some sleep again.

<THE NEXT DAY>

I wake up and do my usual routine, before going off to school. I quickly stop by my locker and grab the necessary book I need for the first period. I walk to my first period classroom slowly wanting to pass the time before the class started.

I pass an empty classroom but I hear voices talking, I slowly walk away because I don't care what they are talking about but instantly I freeze when I hear them mention my nickname in school.

"Oh don't worry, that nerd girl will most likely fall for me. She probably thinks she is special because I told her my real name. I will be winning this bet, just give me some time." I recognize it as Alexander's voice.

I always knew something was up with him, I don't feel anything but I do have to make sure he doesn't get to close to me.

I repeat over and over in my head, you have to Vi, you already have nightmares and you're strong, plus you already know what pain is.

So don't worry about Alexander freaking Grayson he's not worth your time. I just walk away emotionless concealing my anger from showing.

I can't control my anger. But at least I don't cry, be happy or smile ever since that day.

.

.

.

Please go to Mobo Reader to read more.