1

Good morning, my angel. Beautiful day isn't? Well, it isn't a beautiful day if you smile. Eat well, okay? Don't just eat sandwich. Eat a full meal. Don't work too much or else you'll get sick. I also left you a book so you wouldn't feel lonely. Take care of it well, okay? Someday, I might ask it back. Anyways, have a good day, and take care. -w.w

9:30 a.m.

I was off to a place where my day blooms, and becomes beautiful with me, I had Lullabies by Lang Leav, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, a lunch box, and a paper heart. There she is, watering and taking care of the flowers.

Bloom Beauty

That's where she works, and there's no second thought why she works there. Her beauty matches there. No, her beauty is more than the flowers.

I look at the paper heart I made in hands then looked at her, waiting for her to turn away so that I can give secretly give this paper heart.

Before I went in, I hid the lunch box inside my jacket and went it, which made a ring. She looked at me and smiled, which I did too. I walked around and pretend as if I was looking at the flowers. As soon as I was at the table, I quickly put the lunch box, and the book then went to the area where she is She kept on watering the flowers. As she turned away, I quickly put the paper heart on the she takes care the most-Lavender, left as if nothing happened.

I decided to take a walk in the park since I had nothing to do. I went to the bench, sat down, took out the book with me and read it.

"And stepping out from behind the table, I
straightened my bag on my shoulder and set off
down the street towards the parfumerie and the
whole of Paris beyond."

That was it. That was the end of the book. I closed the book and sighed. No doubt the book made me cry. Is she doing fine? It's funny how I like someone that I don't know. I don't know who old she is. I don't know her name. I don't know where she lives but one thing I know is that she works at Bloom Beauty. Is it normal? Am I normal? Is it okay to like someone you don't know? Is it love? How do you know if it's love?

I look at my wrist watch and it was already 11:30 a.m. I breathed in the sweet flower scented place and exhaled the burden I had in my chest. I took out a little calendar I had and crossed out another day.