5

Good morning, beautiful flower.

A well spent again yesterday, huh? He must be taking care of you well. Your smile has been brighter than before. I guess that guy is making you smile a lot. Anyways, take care, and eat healthy, okay?-w.w

9:30 a.m.

I was already in front of the flower shop with the same stuff but with another book; it was Most Way Home by Kevin Young, and I was welcomed by her hug. She looked at the stuff I had. I gave it to her when suddenly, my heart started to ache. Not now. I shouldn't die now. The last thing I heard was the doorbell ring.

I woke up to a blank white ceiling. My eyes roamed around soon to realize that I was in a hospital. I slowly sat but then pain shoots my head fast as a bullet. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me tight, which surprised me. I take a look on who was hugging me, and it was Y/n. I hugged her and rubbed her back as a sign of comfort.

"Don't worry. I'm still alive."

After a little while, she pulled away, and wiped her tears. I gave her a small smile as I tuck in a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You never told me you had heart cancer," she signed.

"I'm sorry. I was planning to tell you today but then you know what happened," I said.

"You really had me worried."

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again. I just forgot to take my medication after eating breakfast."

"Why?"

She's so cute with her angry face on. Her face was red. She was pouting and her hands on her hips.

"I was so excited to see you again," I said.

Her angry face was soon replaced with an embarrassed face. I moved a little to the side, and patted the space that was available. She shook her head, and pointed the little bed she has. She took out a box, and opened it. It was the secret lunch I made for her. She fed me the lunch and it was only time I appreciated my dish.

"You should take care of yourself more," she signed.

"Okay," I said.

Out of nowhere, she slapped my arm, and started scolding me. All I can do is smile. She asked why I was smiling, I told her that she looked cute. I cupped her cheek, and kissed her forehead. She hugged me again, and cried.

"It's okay," I said.

She lied down beside me and cried until went to dreamland. There I knew I was in love with her.