9

10:30 a.m.

It's been a 4 days since I saw her. Where could she be? She not even texting me. Where is she? I got out of my about bed, and eat ramen for myself. I drank my medication and everything. I washed up, and decided to take myself a peaceful then a dive into the world of books. I couldn't help but think about Y/n.

I found myself going to the same places. The park, the flower shop, Namsan Tower, library, café. Every single one of them. I was now in her favourite café, drinking her favourite tea. No texts, no letters, it's would be impossible for her to call cause who am I kidding? She's mute. Where did I go wrong?

Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Where did I go wrong? Did she love me? Why did she leave me? Does she even know that I'm suffering right now? Does she know I'm so worried about her right now? Does she know my heart aches for her right now?

My felt chest sting a little but ignored it. It's probably one of those feelings. I drown myself in my thoughts about her. Suddenly, I remembered the notebook we shared was with me. I took out it from my jacket and I did as we promised. I did not read the things we wrote.

I thought it'll be easy to write in this kind of situation but then I realized it was not. My heart was crying out for her. My mind was flying across the world in search for her. My hand wanted to write something but wrote nothing.

Tears were falling.

My heart was breaking.

My mind is going crazy.

My world was now gone.

She's my world.

Where is she?

Suddenly, an unbearable pain shot through my heart. I let out a scream and the next thing, I heard people shouting for help, and the next thing I saw was people swarming around me.

This was it. The countdown is finished. The time bomb was exploded. No wires to cut to stop this. It's too late now. Goodbye, world. Goodbye, Y/N. Wherever you are, I'll always be there.