Hi Hello //About Me

Hey there! This is just a kind of "get to know me" type thing because I've never actually done that.

So I'm not going to tell you my name because I just don't think its really important. But I'll tell you a few basic facts about me. I'm 17 right now and I'm about to be a senior, I have one friend that I trust right now. My favourite band is Twenty Øne Piløts, I love tea and memes. My favourite animal is a sloth, I wish there was a sloth emoji.
(I realize that recently TØP became really popular but I've loved them since 2014 so don't hate on me for that.)
Anyways, I'm a very open minded person, I'm also very opinionated. I make a lot of offensive and sexual jokes and my sense of humour is a little dark & morbid. (What I mean by that is I make a lot of jokes about killing myself, I've actually tried to, so don't go into the whole "you wouldn't understand, you should never joke about it" thing. It is my way to cope.)

I like to read and write (obviously lol). I really love going to concerts and going to parks. As for relationships and sexuality, I am very single and I don't really like labels for sexuality but I guess I would be considered bisexual or pansexual. I myself am not religious but I'm not opposed to religion.

For some reason I want to show you my favourite emojis so here you go: ✨🖕🏻💕🗑🙃🌙🦄💖🚀🍁
(Those are my top 10, in order from most to least favourite.) But I desperately wish there was a sloth emoji.

I think that's pretty much everything, if you have any questions just comment. And I really hope you all enjoy my poems and short stories, constructive criticism is welcome and very very much appreciated! I'll try to put the exact date I wrote each poem/short story because I wrote some of them quite a while ago.

I'll do updates on my personal life every once in a while too and please, comment and tell me about yourselves too 💕