part 2

Part 2

The bet is now set and after a few hours of practising all of their other songs the band split off to learn new instruments. It is a new day with all of the band members concentrating on their new skill to learn. Calum, being the neat and organised person he is, printed off four new sheets with the new chords. Ashton picks up his guitar and storms off upstairs, meanwhile, Michael sits nervously at his new drum seat staring lost at all of the various drums.

Ashton knows he's dead because Michael's guitar solos are rather tricky to learn. Even though he uses both hands to drum, he can't seem to get the hand of using the metallic finger slider to hit the notes at the right time. He sits with his hand in his hands and the guitar standing up against the bed. The strings seem to stare up at him, judging his talents quietly. Meanwhile, the red-haired boy hasn't hit a single note, which is how the composition sheet ended up crumpled on the floor. He suddenly gets an idea and grabs his phone. Using a slightly sweaty thumb he types "basic drumming lessons" into YouTube and slowly but surely he gets off to work.

Rather than argue for the entire time cake decide to team up and beat the other half's asses. Calum will help teach Luke bass and Luke with help teach Calum the base guitar chords. Mashton are in a mood with each other and refuse to communicate. Cake are sat in Ashton's living room, the curly lads parents are barely in during the day and get back rather late at night. Today Calum is wearing a cute little outfit. Of course on his waist lays a floral skater skirt, white with flowers dotted all over. His chest has a black crop top on. Underneath his skirt is a pair of white panties, with a little bow on the top. His hair is very carefree; wavy and swept to the side.

"And this is a 'c' chord" Luke speaks into Calum's ear sending shudders down his spine. The blonde moves the flustered older boy's fingers to the correct position. Calum knows how to play guitar very well, he just likes to get a bit of 'extra' help from Luke. The pair is sat on the floor with Calum on Luke's lap and the guitar holding both of their fingers, touching at all times.

"Is this the'd' chord Lukey" Calum flutters his eyelashes while moving slightly on Luke's clothed crotch. "Mmm yeah that's it" Luke moans deeply, trying not to alert Michael or Ashton. Luke slowly removes his hands from the guitar and slides them towards Calum's hips, while he is going over the sequence he just learnt.

"I think I'm done with this today" Luke huffs as Calum clambers of off his growing bulge. Obviously being the little slut he is, he bends over while placing the guitar back onto the stand, and his panties go on full show. Obviously, Luke is staring intently and hungrily. With one swift move the younger boy grabs a hand full of ass squeezing and pinching.

"Babe stop teasing and come and suck me off" Luke says with a lot more confidence than Calum was ever expecting. Since Calum is the cock slut of the band he does as he is told. Luke sits back on the couch and awaits his pleasure.

Slowly the kiwi boy unzips the impossibly skinny jeans and undoes the button. By this time Luke's dick is rock solid and begging to get touched. Calum folds the Calvin Klein boxers down and instantly Luke moans from the tightness relief. Calum takes the member in his hand and begins moving his thumb over the slit making the receiver shake and squirm in his seat.

"Suck it slut, gag on it" Luke suddenly becomes more dominant and grabs Calum by the hair moving his mouth over the pulsing and leaking member. At a painful pace Calum goes down all the way placing his nose on the slightly tickly pubes. A few gagging noises come from the kiwi's throat and he pulls up, with teary eyes and red cheeks.

"Fuck cal faster" Calum fits all he can in his mouth and tosses off the rest that he can't fit. "I'm so close" within a few minutes Luke cums into the tired boy's mouth. A bit is lying by the side of his lips so Luke swabs it up with his thumb and places it into Calum's mouth, making his swallow.

"Good little slut, now how about that bass lesson" Luke winks.

"You gave Luke a blowjob on my parent's sofa!" Ashton bursts through the door. Calum buts in.

"You literally fucked Michael on the carpet a few weeks ago"

"Shut up Hood" Ashton walks out of the living room with red cheeks. Cake smile at each other. "So how about you then?" Luke offers, moving to Calum's skirt waistband.

"please, i need your fingers" 

------------------

second part finished

Mashton fight? 

Cake teaming up? 

Cake ish smut? 

see you next time