part 7

Luke woke up the next day next to Calum, the blonde took time, to focus on every inch of the kiwi's face. The tan skin looked so perfect and flawless. Calum is flawless. Even though the smallest boy doesn't think so because every time he looks in the mirror he can just see a big nose and fat, stretch-marked thighs but the other boys make him remove these negative thoughts by kissing him and telling him he's the most precious thing ever.

After a few minutes of Luke staring deeply at the one boy, he is truly in love with, no one needs to know that, not just yet. Luke can feel Calum's smooth thigh move on his waist, the small boy begins whimpering and moving his hips slowly. Luke ignore it thinking that it's just him getting comfy again but he is proven wrong when he feels something hard move against his side and instantly knows that the younger boy has morning wood.

Calum moans slightly when he gets contact to the area that he needs most.

(like that but Cal is the other way around)

Luke just grins and also grows hard at the feeling of Calum wanting to get himself off without contact. The sight of the young boy in just a pair of black panties and one of Luke's big tops just makes the situation even better because with every movement the shirt rises higher and higher revealing more of the toned little body.

"Fuck Cal, you're so good" Luke whispers and the brown eyes instantly shoot open at the voice. He looks down and realizes that his member is rock hard and barely staying inside the seam of his panties. "Let's finish this off" Luke whispers again and hoists the boy up so his large ass is straddling the slender waist below him.

Luke can't control his hands and glides his fingers up Calum's sides, feeling every nook in his ribs and breathing in the tan skin. Calum slowly begins rocking his hips back and forth as the pale hands guide his movements. They both are in a euphoric movement as both of their members slide effortlessly against the other. Calum's cheeks are red and his eyes are closed, just enjoying the feeling.

Meanwhile Luke can't keep his eyes off the beautiful tan boy on top of him, he grips a bit tighter on Calum's hips and moves his frail body at a faster and needy pace. Calum whimpers and softly shakes, Luke knows he has just came because of his heavy breathing and wet patch in his panties. With the thought of that, Luke also came a few seconds later after roughly grabbing the thick ass in his hands.

"That w-was good" Calum blushed and toddles his way over to the bathroom to have a shower. Luke just lays there catching his breath after the events that just happened and how perfect Calum is. The blonde picks himself up off the bed and also joins the petite boy under the warm stream of water.

"Want me to give you a guitar lesson today, baby?" Luke asks the naked boy in front of him. Calum nods his head because the whole bet has just slipped his mind for the last few days.

After washing each other off the couple sit on Calum's bed with one guitar and a sheet of music. Luke passes the instrument over and Calum confidently places his hands in the right place, the blonde just smiles and feels overjoyed that the small boy is so eager to learn the skill he loves so much.

Calum is wearing pink velvet shorts and they grip his hairless thighs so well. He is also wearing a white oversized jumper.

( i have a pair of these and they're the comfiest things ever)

Luke licks his slightly chapped lips at the sight of how tight the shorts are. Calum moves his fingers up and down the neck of the guitar and scrunches his face up whenever he nearly makes the wrong note chime out. The blonde boy always notices the white stretch marks on Calum's thighs but they just make them more perfect.

Without any second thought, Luke leans forward and places both of his hands on the warm thighs and just leaves them there. Calum breathes heavily and relaxes into the touch as the blonde gets hypnotized from the melodic notes coming from the guitar. Calum's lips part very slightly as he concentrates more.

"you're so fucking beautiful, I can't believe how lucky I am" Luke suddenly bursts out making the kiwi blush and feel the hands wrap tighter around his thighs.

"T-thank you, Lukey. You treat me so well" Luke leans forward again and leaves a short and sweet kiss on Calum's lips, letting it linger.

------------------

I died for like a month.

jk I was just in winter mood and didn't do any writing.

That was a cute cake chapter bc i'm #1 cake trash.

next chapter will be Mashton :)

What do you want to happen?

Do you ship cake?

Add me on snapchat, tell me your wattpad username and we'll start a streak bc I'm thirsty for streaks

What's your highest streak?
Mines 276 🙂

Seee ya soon I hope xx