Addie - @/addieRIAN

"I think I really need to post this. Her being my wallpaper. #RIPChristinaGrimmie #RIPGrimmie #RIPChristina" -Addie

Christina Grimmie
March 12th, 1994 - June 11th, 2016

I wanna write a lot.
I wanna speak what's inside of me.
But,
I have no words. It's heartbreaking.
I don't even know how to start.
My heart is being crumpled having the thoughts of her being gone.

Grimmie is one of my fave singers along with Alex Goot, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, and Julie Anne San Jose but Grimmie is on top of them. I listen to her literally every hour of my life. When I wake up, I always look for her on my playlist. Her voice always puts me into a good mood. Everytime I listen to her, I always have the thought of 'she will be so huge in the music industry, she deserves something really big'.
I can see it.

I love her so much, really. I always watch her vids, her covers and vids of her performing on The Voice even I do something. I replay them the whole day. I love to watch her sing. I see the passion in her. Her will to make people happy every time she sings.
Now I don't know.

Two days, I haven't visited my playlist neither listen to any song. Because every time I hear a single note, a single beat, those reminds me of her. Of her being gone. I can't even take to look at her photos for long.
She left us. Why this needs to happen to her?
And now I breathe harder.

Her mom surpassed cancer three times as she said on The Voice. Did her mother deserve to see her daughter shot three times and dead at the age of 22? I don't understand.
I am so broke right now.

I already accepted that a girl named Christina Victoria Grimmie is dead. But when I see her photos, hear her voice, I can't imagine. Is this the girl that is now dead? We won't see her again? She can't sing for us anymore? I just can't. It's so unfair. I know I'll get over it. But it takes a lot of time. Time heals. We just need to wait for it.

Now, I send my deepest condolences and sympathy to those who feel the same, especially to her family for the loss of her.

Christina Grimmie will always be loved. Her music stays in my life forever. She still lives for me through her voice. No one can do the same the way she sings. She's one amazing talented girl. I love her <3 Now I cry again.

-@/addieRIAN
Xxx

(Added to book 6/13/16)