Just Go With It.2 [END]

One broken smile...

"Right, your boyfriend. Whatever happened to him?"

She sighed, remembering the humiliation earlier at the restaurant. "Gosh I don't know."

He clicked his tongue, "What happened to you guys?"

"What do you mean?" She looked at him while walking, his head towards the ground.

"I feel like you have something you'd like to talk about but never found the right person to talk to,"

"Wow, how do you do that? Really."

He shrugged but with a little comforting smile. "I don't know, epiphany... I guess. So if you're looking for that person, I'm like, your best candidate. You barely know me, I don't know him, I'm here and I'm ready to listen and judge,"

She punched his right arm playfully.

"Ow," he laughed, caressing the part where she had hit him. "Kidding."

"Alright, I'll tell..."

"Let it all out, darling," he said, making her smile at the little out grown endearment.

"Junhoe and I have been in a relationship for 3 and a half years now. I know I should be thankful for that but sometimes I feel like were lacking something, you know,"

From time to time she pauses and continues with Jun's sing-song hum of 'mmm-hmm'. Somehow she felt that her loads got a little lighter from confessing this to him.

"Like the old love we had, isn't there anymore. He doesn't look into my eyes the way he used to. His touch at night, although it's there, I don't seem to feel it. The passion isn't there, feelings have worn out. I mean don't get me wrong, I love him. I do, I love him..."

It wasn't hard for Jun to realize that her wobbly voice meant her tears were silently rolling down her cheeks.

"But sometimes... sometimes, I feel like he isn't there anymore. He's always late. His attention is always divided when I talk to him..."

He rubbed her back as they continued to walk. "It's okay darling, cry it all out,"

"And now this? He didn't even text me!"

Finally, she broke down when she stopped walking. Jun stepped in front of her rubbing her back continuously saying things to try and cheer her up but none worked.

"I'm sorry, you broke the dam," she even laughed in the midst of crying in his shoulders when he finally hugged her. "I never knew I cared until you asked,"

They stood there for a moment letting everything marinate within.

Her scent he smells, the warmth of his body she feels, and the first snow fall of the year made it all romantic.

Sana thought it was romantic but weird that she felt it with a complete stranger she literally just met.

Jun pulled away to see her face. He didn't know why he felt the pain when she cried but he couldn't care.