"Heck Yes"

So, if I plan to do this, I must do it old fashioned. I am pretty old fashioned, by the way. It was Yuu's idea after all, out of the trillion he gives me on a daily basis like a mother would, so I took my own route and style.

He has to read everything I write in this journal. Leather cover to cover, every beautifully yellow-tinted page written with my feathery quill! I've even gotten a little ink bottle as well for it, too. I finally feel at home within the pages of my journal.

Heck yes.

Oh, yes, I've adopted "heck yes" from him. And a "kabillionillion" others as well.

Even from day one, I still adore his dialect.

He's asleep. He's laying next to me with his two month old baby sister in his arms and cuddled to his chest, the blankets pulled up over the two of them. She and I are the only ones awake. She's amused by playing with his face and hair while he's knocked out and snoring. Loudly. No wonder she can't sleep.

Occasionally, though, we'll share a glance. And it's something special.

Now, I am clueless as to why I decided to finally begin writing in my book at a time like now, but then I remembered the reason as he began to fall asleep. Yuu told me to write down my happiest memories, reflections, stories, honesty... Right in the moment. And anything he wouldn't fall asleep reading. He doesn't want me to be "boring".

I understand you, Yuu. So, I picked it up now when life felt perfect and I couldn't expound to anyone else but myself and this journal about how in love I feel with life right now at 9 PM.

We are not in our house right now. He knows this, obviously, sorry, Yuu. Only a small boring part you have to read. We are back at his house with his two mothers for a week.

Yuu adores his baby sister far more than any little being I've ever seen. She's tiny, has big green eyes just like he does, and is just as noisy.

I fell in love with the two of them.

Here is a quick little reflection of the day his mother went into labor, which had him off the walls:

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER OH MY GOD. IT'S HAPPENING. IT IS HAP-PEN-NING. HELL YES. I AM READY. I AM SO READY."

He cried like a baby (ironically) when he first held her. I'm not going to embarrass him throughout this entire page, however. I just forever adore that day.

"If anyone body breaks your heart, I'll kick their ass," he says.

Alright, I am done.

I'm joyed to say my tiny sister-in-law is as precious as one could imagine.

And I'm also elated to say I might enjoy this little book.

-

Yuu read what I had written this morning. He said he loves it. And not to embarrass him anymore.

Well, Yuu. It's dedicated to you. My life with you is as weird as it's going to get.