Jake lives

"ALEX! SLOW THE FRICK DOWN! WE GONNA GET ARRESTED!"
Alex has been driving like a fiend for the past 2 hours. The speedometer has barely been below 50mph since we left. We probably have been photo radared 50 times.
"Shut up and get the plates. We are getting near Helena. Then we take down the vampire and then chase that demon back to hell."
"Al, why is this demon so important?"
"Because it's headed to Kansas."
"And that's bad?"
"Dude, the Winchesters were born there. That's where Azazel burnt their mother and gave Sam demon blood."
"So powerful magic lives there?"
"Yep. They are also buried there, so it's even more powerful."
We pull up in Helena with a squealing of tires. It's midnight and there is no one on the street except for a young boy sprinting down the street.
"That seems suspicious, yeah?"
"Get him."
We pull up next to the boy. I run out and see that he is covered in blood. I tackle him and Alex throws me a knife. I hold it in the air.
"Hello, vampire boy. State your name, age, and final words."
"My name is Jake. I'm 15, and please don't kill me!"
"Give me one good reason I shouldn't."
"I'm young. I had to feed. I can be your servant, errand boy, anything!"
I swing my arms back, eliciting shrieks from Jake.
"OH MY GOD DONT KILL ME PLEASE!"
I look at Alex, who seems anxious to go. I look back at Jake. He's only a kid. I guess I could spare him.
"Yeah, okay. Get in the car."
"Wait, what? Okay."
"Dude, you are so lucky we are busy."
Jake gets in and shakes Alex's hand. Alex seems very surprised. She shakes his hand as I climb in.
"So, where are we going?"asks Jake.
"Lawrence, Kansas."
"Why?"
"To stop a demon. Now shush."
With that, Alex heads into the highway and on to Kansas.