Raven wings

Jake breathes out slowly.
"She's a babe. Don't you agree, Nico?"
"He isn't into girls." Alex laughs lightly."now shut up so we can hear what she's saying."
The girl touches the tombstones lightly. On one, it reads:
Sam Winchester
May 2, 1983-December 12, 2050
A true man of letters
On the other:
Dean Winchester
January 24,1979- December 12,2050
Carry on
They each have a strange star upon them, as well as various Enochian sayings and letters.
The girl lowers herself onto the grass in front of them. She gently pushes the star on Dean's headstone. It splits to reveal a niche with a small box. She removes it and presses the star on Sam's. This reveals a small paper. I hear her begin to speak.
"Hello, mighty Winchesters,"she whispers."I have heard many stories about you and your deeds. Sam, the boy with a big heart, long hair, demon blood, and killer instincts. Dean, the boy with alcoholism, the mark of an angel, a heart of gold, and a nose for trouble. Thank you for the items. I shall do my best to be a woman of letters.  I hope you have found peace."
She stands and turns toward us. Her eyes are bright blue, the color of an electric spark. She seems ordinary, except for the eyes and the wings.
"I can see you, you know," she calls to us."Are you hunters?"
"Damn right, we are. Time for you to go back to hell where you belong," Alex answers.
"I'm not a demon.Demons don't have wings."
"Then what are you?"
"Um... Well..."
"Tell us. NOW."
The girl draws herself up to her full hight and spreads her wings.
"I am the angel of purgatory."