Grays story

"I don't remember anything from when I was alive, except for the 6 words. I did find out that I was all human. When I died, I went to hell. I don't know why. Somehow, I ended up being freed. However, I was too damaged to be taken up to heaven, so a special Angel by the name of Castiel asked God and Crowley to instate me as the Angel of Purgatory. I fought monsters frequently and I controlled who was let in or out. One day, I was fighting a specific vampire named Benny. He used to be Dean's friend. He told me about the Winchesters. I was intrigued, so I looked them up and found out about the Men of Letters. I had saved Dean sometime before by opening a portal to earth, and I helped Sam with his trials by getting rid of all threats in the way of him saving Bobby from Hell. I opened another portal and walked through and actually ended up in the cemetery. I noticed I was mortal, though with the blade and wings and limited powers. I saw the star and decided to press it, because I had heard of Men of Letters hiding items in that way before. Then you guys showed up."
Jake walks up to the door as she finishes.
"I have your food. Also, what's your zodiac sign, hot stuff?"he winks at Gray.
"All of them, I don't have a birthday.Also, I am not interested in your romantic or sexual advances."
Jake blushes.
"Alright, you're into girls. That's cool," he says as he backs out.
"I'm not 'into' any gender in any way, shape, or form."
I sigh. Jake looks uncomfortable. Gray looks defiant.
"Dude, she's probably Ace or Demi. Leave the angel-demon-person alone."
Gray grabs her angel blade. Her eyes go smokey gray and her wings come out and spread across the room. Jake backs out. She smiles lightly.
"Thank you. I know now that you are one I can trust to have my back, Nico. Now, I must go. The annoying boy said he had chips."
As she leaves she turns back and speaks.
"For the record, call me a demon. It sounds cooler and angels are jerks."
She runs out, eager to collect her food.