First kiss (smut)

Extra warning: this is the smut scene to 'movie night'. If ya don't like then don't read~

_____________________________________

Afterwards America had grown a bit anxious ' down below'. He felt aroused hearing the man he loved for so long finally say he loved him, America was determined to get this feeling realised one way or another.

He let his grip on japan go and looked straight into Japan's dark brown eyes, and japan looked right back at him.

"A-Arfred?"

" oh, uhh sorry man but..." America looked down and Japan's eyes followed, widening at its stop.

"Arfred, you umm... theirs something bothering you isn't there" all America could do was nod. Japan thought about it for a bit and let a barley noticeable smirk cross his face. He was about to attempt to seduce America.

"Oh what a... shame~" japan purred into America's ear while moving himself onto America's lap.

" w-whoa, this is new... keeks, are you cool with doing this?" Japan nodded for a response as he moved himself along America. " I-I want more then this, Arfred~" as he said this he let small moans escape his mouth only makeing America more tempted to just take japan right then and there, buy he new better then that. He had to just let this happen on its own.

"A-Arfred~"

"Y-yeah, keeks..."

"Shourd we b-be doing such 'things~' on such a crean couch?" hearing this only sent America over the edge. He swiftly grabbed the Japanese man in his arms bridle style and dashed to his room without hesitation, and dropped him on the bed.

" your right keeks, doing such 'things' deserves the right environment~" America said with a sly smirk, making japan blush. America slid off his shirt and undid his pants, but left them on, he then yanked Japan's clothes of with one swift movement, and looked up and down the smaller man porcelain like skin.

America grabbed hold of Japan's hand and placed it on his chest. Japan looked at him confused while panting lightly, but then America spoke out in a soft calm voice.
"kiku, do you feel my heart beat?"

"Hia."

"Well... it beats for you now, and only for you."

Japan looked at the gesture and smiled. He was extremely happy that this would be his first time, and it was with America, the man he's liked for the longest time.

"Are you sure of this, keeks? Just being sure."

" hia, I am sure."

"Alright."

Japan took a deep breath and allowed America do do whatever he wanted, starting by preparing japan for what came next. He felt one finger push in and gasped with a shaken breath. "A-Arfred!" He leaned back his head and took the pain, soon feeling another finger enter and another. Japan didn't know how much he could take, it seemed like minutes till he started to feel such a pleasure. He lifted his head up to see what was happening.

"W-what was that?!" Asked japan, feeling an instant wave of pleasure again.

America laughed at Japan's cute reaction. "A magician never reveals their secret~"

Japan let his head fall back down to the bed sheets as he felt the fingers leave his entrance. He almost felt... empty, but not for long after he could feel something else place itself at his entrance. He looked back up to see... Florida! And boy it was huge!
Japan let out a whimper as it pushed itself inside him.

" hey keeks, everything ok? Want me to stop?"

"N-no, I'm fine, I promise!"

"Alright, but if I get too out of hand then be sure to tell me."

"Hia."

America pushed all the way in, and japan let out a yelp but then a moan to make up for every thrust.

-----------

~Nay!~