Jealous?

America and Japan where both siting on Americas couch. It was late at night and America was watching a movie till it ended. Japan was playing on his Nintendo. America looks over at Japan wanting his attention. Japan continues to play on his Nintendo acting like he didn't notice his adorable hero lover. America starts getting annoyed by the game and starts waving his hand in front of Japan's face. Japan loves teasing his taller partner and still doesn't 'notice'. America lost all of his tolerance and grabbed the Nintendo out of Japan's hands.

Japan looks up at America and gives a slight huff."H-hey Arfred what was that about" America with his arms crossed while holding the game"you weren't paying attention to me" then Japan lightly kisses Americas nose."is that enough attention...wait are you jearous of a simpre game"

America starts to blush."what...Nooo what gave you that idea" America is still holding Nintendo away from Japan. "Oh don't be that way Arfred~" then Japan snuggles up America and sighs in relief.

"Fine I'll let you have you game back, but only if you do something for me"

"Anything for my America-sa-" then Japan smirks "america-chan" America looks Japan straight in his dark brown eyes and says"All you have to do is" then America suddenly kisses Japan.

Japan yelps in surprise but slowly kisses back." Arfred?!"then America says " here you are" handing Japan's Nintendo back" thats all I wanted." Japan was a blushing mess" A-arfred I-i-i" tears started to form in Japan's eyes. "I love you too" then America kisses Japan again but more passionately. Japan then wipes his tears away" I will arways rove you more than a simpre game~"

"And I will aways love you more than a juicy burger" Japan let's out a light giggle then snuggles up close to America and slowly drifts to sleep.

______

~!Nya~