Chapter 2

Brooklyn

"Hey Sugabean!!" Cali whispered yelled walking into the hospital room with a big bag of containers. Behind her Tori wheeled in with her little baby boy in her hands. Yea she went into labor the day after he got in here.

It was funny cause she was cursing Mondo out when it happened about him being the cause of her peeing on herself all the time. Her face was priceless when she realized it wasn't pee that was sliding down her leg.

"Hey Brooklyn, New York" said Tori wheeling around in her chair. They let her have it after she damn near begged for it the day Andrew was born. "Ha ha ha not funny" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"How's my boy coming?"

"No change just nothing at all" I said rubbing my face up and down. "Well he's a soldier he's gonna pull through you hear me Dérion and when you do wake up I'm whoppin yo ass for stressing us out over here" Tori said making me crack a smile she is nuts just like her sister.

I grabbed Drew from her and blew on his little chubby belly. He was so cute he looked just like Mondo the only thing he got from Tori was her eyes.

"We brought you some food, Mama Lisa went to work today early so she couldn't do it she said her bad though" spoke Cali.

"It's ok thank you" I said leaning forward from the reclining position I was and grabbing the plate. "What is it" I asked looking at the plate I was starving.

"Chicken, mash potatoes, collard greens, umm chitterlings, ham, and beets potato salad" I smiled at Cali I loved her so much even though she know I don't eat no pig intestines. I took the spoon and slide it on her plate then smiled at her.

"Girl you black how the hell you don't like chitterlings they make yo ass fat" I just looked at Cali. "Caliah I have enough"

"Oh well more for me"

"Damn Cali you ain't bring me none!!"

"Tori you forgot you put your plate in the bag with Drew Drew's bottles"

"Oh yea yeah it's time to feed him anyway come here little man come here she said taking him out of my lap. He was such a chill baby he just stared at me with his fingers in his mouth. "You so slow!" Cali huffed.

"Shut yo ass up" Caliah stuck up her middle finger and continued eating her food. Then there was a knock at the door. "Oh sorry ladies I just need to change his tubes" entered the nurse.

"No no problem go ahead" I said moving my chair all the way to the right making space.

She walked around and flipped the tubes while I stood watching like I always do. I know she certified and everything but I honestly don't trust hospitals these people now a days will be the cause of someone's death and try to blame it on the patients health status.

So I make sure I watch her ass, all of they ass.

"Ok that's it sorry for interrupting"

"It's ok he in a room full of fine women he's good." Cali said. So ignorant. "Alrighty then" she said awkwardly.

I started laughing when Cali made a motion to through her food at the nurse. This girl is nuts.

Korday POV

"Up up up! Up some more shit, fuck you looking at me for push"

"Nigga watch who you hollering at"
screamed Sin tryna lift the weight over his chest.

"This shit nothing but 5 pounds how the fuck you can't lift it?"

"Cause I can't see with all the spit you dropping on my forehead stop drooling every time you talk dog mouth ass" he said getting up from the bench press. "Bitch stop crying all the got damn time breath smelling like train smoke" I replied laughing.