4 | Solutions

I woke up at 10:00 AM the next morning. "Mum! Are you awake?" I shouted since I couldn't see her or hear her.

"Yep! I'm in my room!" She shouted back.

I went over to her and sat on the end of her mattress.

"I have to talk to you." I blurted out and looked down at my hands.

"Oh please, not now" She shook her head and stood up.

I held her hand stiffly and she turned around, realising how serious I am.

"Yes. Now." I puffed out anger boiling my blood.

"Mum I'm sending you to rehab." I clearly said.

"What?" She looked at me like I had two heads. She shook her head continuing, "we don't have the money babe." She was trying hard not to smile and I could see it. I know she didn't want to get help.

"Alright then, I'm going to move out so." I stood up smiling before pushing past her.

"What? But where will you do?" She screamed and held me back turning me around with full force.

I winced, my mum was strong and her grip was always painful.

"Calvin..He offered to help with your treatment." I tried squirming out of her grip, her grip loosened and I left her standing there.

"I'm going to wash my laundry, Calvin should be here tonight or tomorrow." I grabbed my bags and left the flat.

"Hey gorgeous." I felt a hand snake around my waist and a very hot breath on my neck.

My breath hitched and I stood not able to move a muscle, I looked down and saw the hand of the man holding me. I didn't know what to do, I was walking on the streets but no one was around.

"How much for tonight?" He chucked into my ear as he spanked my butt.

I gasped in shock and pushed his arm away.
"Excuse you! I am not a prostitute!" I shouted at him and began walking away but he got a grip of me once again and forcibly pulled me into him.

I gripped the bags in my hand, my back was stuck to his chest.

"Listen please, let me go.." I chocked out as tears began falling. "Please, please let me go.." I whispered.

This isn't something I haven't encountered before, I was just mentally drained and couldn't fight back right now.

"Now where's the fun in that sexy?" He chucked and he began humping.

"You're a psychopath!" I threw my two bags of laundry on the floor and swung my arm back smacking his head with my bag.

"You bitch!" He shouted pushing me away. "You're too skinny anyway." He said his voice filled with venom and disgust.

I grabbed my two bags and started running down the street to the laundry shop. It was early in the morning yet here I was getting sexually harassed. Welcome to my life.

My phone was vibrating in my bag, I pulled it out and answered not bothering to see the caller ID.

"Yellow, Valentina speaking." I laughed at my own silliness.

"Hey silly, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna board my plane soon. I'll call you tomorrow, you'll probably be asleep by the time I arrive." Calvin said into the phone.

"Yaay!" I squealed showing him I was excited to see him. "I can't wait." I smiled to myself.

"Love you." I heard his chuckle on the other end.

"Me too." I smiled before hanging up

--------------------------------------

I plugged my headphones in my ears and waited for my clothes to be washed. I don't feel safe leaving my clothes alone, they would probably get stolen.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" A husky voice ruined my train of thought.

I look up and saw him.